NetJets To Picket

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What to you mean all of a sudden?

Over the past couple of years, we've watched a criminal MBA and now a union-busting lawyer do their best to destroy our company and our careers.

This isn't all of a sudden, I assure you.

A strike is a long way off still.

NJA pilots are very happy with the current contract

NJA pilots want the company to grow and prosper and sales to increase

NJA pilots are not negotiating a contract

pilots are being poked in the hip with a sharp stick while sleeping even though they are not interested in the fight

Well >> if you poke the sleeping giant long enough eventually he will wake up and realize that he needs to protect himself from further injury

just common sense

Ok, I wasn't aware that things were so bad over there, when is the strike??

Raj has it exactly right.

A strike is not an option for so-called "minor" disputes (those that aren't from negotiating new contracts). But we won't stand idly by while the contract is disregarded either.

I think someone should send an e-mail to the Columbus Dispatch. In it explain exactly what management will start doing (following the playbook type stuff)

1) I predict management will delay any mid size order and blame the Union.

2) Sales will not meet goals. Management will then blame the Union and the picket event as the sole reason.

3) "If" NJA furloughs, management will blame the Union and their inability to re-negotiate 1.5.4(c).

Management will not accept any blame for their lack of sales, marketing or whatever else Santulli had that they most certainly don't.

Six figures? What crack pipe are you smoking? I max out the FO payscale in 2 yrs and will never, ever see six figures at NJA unless I upgrade in what, 6 more years at best? Great, I'll be a 13 year SIC who will never see even 90K while I have junior guys making over 50K more than me because of a hurried integration. And then the company helps me lose 12% of my 401K by an illegal plan change, and now they want to play more games? Sorry, but, uh, NO.
BTW I didn't vote for BO, but I'll bet many of those unemployed people did...they got what they asked for, and it aint my fault. Picketing is here. Once you guys in the GLC start getting the bend over treatment the the NJA side has had for years, I'll bet you change your tune.

Obvioulsly, you haven't figured out that G4dude had his head shoved so far up his ass, that he couldn't even fathom that other people work at Netjets other than him. His Bubba team has been disrupted, and he is mad. He has no sympathy for you. He has no heart. All he has is his love for himself, and his sadness that things are not perfect for him anymore. Cry me a river, you ass kissing POS.

I think someone should send an e-mail to the Columbus Dispatch. In it explain exactly what management will start doing (following the playbook type stuff)

1) I predict management will delay any mid size order and blame the Union.

2) Sales will not meet goals. Management will then blame the Union and the picket event as the sole reason.

3) "If" NJA furloughs, management will blame the Union and their inability to re-negotiate 1.5.4(c).

Management will not accept any blame for their lack of sales, marketing or whatever else Santulli had that they most certainly don't.

I can't figure out what advantage the company thinks it gets by antagonizing the union. Why not play nice? I don't get it.

I can't figure out what advantage the company thinks it gets by antagonizing the union. Why not play nice? I don't get it.
Because they don't want a union on the property.

Because they don't want a union on the property.

But wouldn't making you guys angry make the union stronger and more aggressive? How would that help get rid of the union? It doesn't make sense to me. I think there is another explanation for what happened at the meeting, but I have no idea what it is.

Latest resources

Back