• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets To Picket

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
In this economy, with the imminent collapse of the Euro, we ought to give in on scope,...

Wow. Did you really say that? Don't know how I missed that. I presume that you would not be effected.

Okay,... closing the door quietly, tiptoeing away, back to my own small company where this ain't an issue...

Last edited:
are you a dumb ass?

I hope not rajflyboy, but my formatting on my last post would make one think that!

I fixed it I hope.

G4 was the one that was suggesting scope relief as an answer to the collapse of the Euro, not me!

Hahahahaha! Thanks for calling that to my attention!

I hope not rajflyboy, but my formatting on my last post would make one think that!

I fixed it I hope.

G4 was the one that was suggesting scope relief as an answer to the collapse of the Euro, not me!

Hahahahaha! Thanks for calling that to my attention!

alright you are forgiven!

:laugh:

Semore, if you put the text between quote tags, it'll do that automatic formatting so you won't be confused with the other guy! Just put the other person's stuff between a [QUOTE] and a [/QUOTE], and it'll do it all for ya!

Wow. Did you really say that? Don't know how I missed that. I presume that you would not be effected.

Okay,... closing the door quietly, tiptoeing away, back to my own small company where this ain't an issue...

Yes he really did say that and some other dumbarse stuff as well. I'm choosing to believe Gut when he says that G4 really is a pilot at NJ, but it's not easy to do with posts like these.

Y'all are TOO funny! My point was, the worldwide economy is gonna get much worse, and we might want to ease up on NJA til it comes back, so maybe our company can somehow stay in business during tough times. Did you really think I meant scope affects the Euro? Seriously?

Y'all are TOO funny! My point was, the worldwide economy is gonna get much worse, and we might want to ease up on NJA til it comes back, so maybe our company can somehow stay in business during tough times. Did you really think I meant scope affects the Euro? Seriously?

No, I think that you meant that pilots paid less would be allowed to fly aircraft that might have been flown by pilots who are now out on furlough. That is to say, guys with families that are currently forced to work at the Home Depot would not return to the company that hired them away from good paying jobs, just so that the company could downgrade the value of pilots. Also, I think you know that scope would not reach you immediately. That is what I think.

Furthermore, the fractionals are not the airlines. How many seats are enough so that the pilots would be protected from scope? 8? 10? Just how many seats do you have in the gee whiz? Should that be the number of seats? That is one slippery looking slope you seem to be headed down. Think you can stop before you fall over the edge?

I keep meaning to leave this thread, but I can't seem to get past what you keep typing! Don't you proof this stuff before you hit the 'submit reply' button? I just gotta let this go. I hope you learn something from all of this. I sure as hell have.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back