• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

netjets to match competitive pricing?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Nope! You are so right! You are number one. To be laid off. Latest word on the street is Textron selling either Cessna or the helicopter division. Regardless, CitationShares has never operated in the black, and never broken even. You will be the first to go when they reorganize. So I hope no one here knows who you are down the road when you are looking for a job.

Psst. I don't work for CS. Try the other white meat chief. I think you knew that but there was some crazy quoting going on there in that last post. :beer:

Last edited:
An Acura is a better car in a lot of ways compared to a BMW....but it is not a BMW.

Many people who buy BMWs don't care about the cost, and the ones that do aren't as loyal owners and will be the first to jump to save a few bucks....not saying that is bad, but I don't think that is the group NJA is going after....but what do I know...I drive a Nissan.

Rodeo Drive, Ritz, Four Seasons, Rolls Royce, Netjets....are they worth the money? I don't think so, but again....my wife drives a Toyota and I stay at Hiltons for free using points.

Last edited:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tW90tW-a_5c

I wonder how many of your pilots went to the Jonas Brothers or Miley Cyrus (spelling?) concerts.....lol.

I heard the Led Zepplin reunion is going to be held at Citation Shares headquarters and Ozzy is going to be reuniting with Black Sabbath with Flex Jet holding the rights to the concert tour. Flight Options is working on a Who Tour as I post this.

How do you like them apples?
Sweet! Can you get me tickets to Zepplin back in 1972?
:laugh:

I wonder how many of your pilots went to the Jonas Brothers or Miley Cyrus (spelling?) concerts.....lol.

I heard the Led Zepplin reunion is going to be held at Citation Shares headquarters and Ozzy is going to be reuniting with Black Sabbath with Flex Jet holding the rights to the concert tour. Flight Options is working on a Who Tour as I post this.

Sweet! Can you get me tickets to Zepplin back in 1972?
:laugh:

to answer the question of the thread:

no.

Netjets does not adjust price. Netjets doesnt talk price, If you see our ads, money or cost is NEVER shown. what we offer is management of your airplane by the strongest finacial avaition company in the world. Our prices are 25% higher than everybody else, and for good reason.

People...People....People, what folks need to realize is that CS has a different style business model than NJ. The biggest difference is that CS does not charge a monthly management fee as does NJ. That being said, if CS flying is down it will have a larger impact on their cash flow. To offset that you need to increase cash flow, one way is to offer a "Sale" on the Card program. I would anticipate that this new pricing will only be over a specified time, ie one that brings the cash flo/revenue inline with cost.

What are you talking about? Very few employees are invited to these events, it's for the owners.

Go ahead make fun of it, jealousy is a bitch!

we had an inflight mechanical issue recently. It was minor, but required us to land short of our planned destination. We notified the company, and they had another plane at the FBO to pick up our passengers less than 30 minutes after we landed, because they were able to reroute another plane that was already in the air positioning for another flight. I was impressed, and our owner was very relieved that we got him on his way so fast.

Gottcha beat....On a transcon two weeks ago, we had an intermittent indicator that would have required a diversion if it didn't go out. We picked up the sat phone, called dispatch - and they gave us three airports along our route with crews and aircraft standing by. Fortunately, we didn't need it, but it was nice to know that the owners would have gotten off one plane and immediately gotten on another.

Latest resources

Back