Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
cosmotheassman said:
TurboJetCpt

Ok I'll lay back a little! But I've looked at some of your posts Turbojetcpt. Do you ever have anything intelligent to say?
Saying ANYTHING intelligent to the likes of you is such a waste of time. Single syllables and short sentences seem to work best. I still can't figure out why any Netjet pilot would even discuss ANYTHING with you, and those LIKE YOU, that have been SOOOO anti-Netjet pilot over the past 4 years. My answers are short and to the point. That's ok. I'm smiling :p and, as much as you must just hate it, I just don't give a rats ass what you think anyway :D. Now KISS my avatar !

Last edited:
Some guy said:
TurboDorkCpt,

After all of your negative comments and name calling, including the negative comments after this post, you want to be part of the team?

I'll bet that you are young and have "short man's syndrome". I may have asked you this before, but did you get beat up alot in high school?

Yes I stooped to your level and called you a name, but I think this is the first time I have done so to anyone in over 100 posts.

Some Guy
:laugh:
LMFAO oooooh, over a HUNDRED posts.
HAHAHA HO HO HO !!!!

Last edited:
gunfyter said:
yeah it only a 55% raise compared to today's pay! Whats up with that?
You say 55% as though pay was good or ever industry standard before this agreement. Gimme a break. Those guys are making what, 29K, 30K and some change when they hire on? These guys should make 50K when they walk through the door. My 1st job was out of the midwest flying a Hawker and I made 50K.

Psyche~!!!!!!

You boys better start stockin up on those one by twos and posterboard. Ya might need em after all.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back