• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets TA Passes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
"You'll probably see a raise at flops, xojet, and flex, while union flops will see nada (that's Spanish for nothing)."

Wow, JJ... your intellegence, quick wit, and bilingualistic qualities just floor me. Can I count on you when my Rosetta stone fails me??:rolleyes:

But the question you responded to was "How long until CS gets a raise?" To which you responded, "As soon as the UNION is on the property." You'll probably see a raise at flops, xojet, and flex, while union flops will see nada (that's Spanish for nothing). Management at these companies apparently has stepped up last time. What makes you think they won't this time as well? What is going on at flops?[/quote

only flex has made money...so what makes you think there is any money to give..

Time to buy baby a new pair of shoes! Hot Damn!

Congrats on the TA Hoppy, that's awesome!! I guess your commute just got a whole lot shorter.

It would have been a lot harder for me to leave NJA if this TA passed a year ago. Them's the breaks, I guess. Congrats and enjoy!

Nah, not the Colonel. If I know him, he can take a lickin' but keeps on... er.... um... nevermind. :cool: :p :p

the colonel cemented a new relationship for me :beer:

Congrats on the TA Hoppy, that's awesome!! I guess your commute just got a whole lot shorter.

It would have been a lot harder for me to leave NJA if this TA passed a year ago. Them's the breaks, I guess. Congrats and enjoy!

Thanks Archie. Only 1 hour to work as opposed to 4. Life is good. Come on back to NJA. If you're really nice to me I'll write you a recommendation letter.
Just kidding. You don't have to be nice. What's life like at UPS?

Thanks Archie. Only 1 hour to work as opposed to 4. Life is good. Come on back to NJA. If you're really nice to me I'll write you a recommendation letter.
Just kidding. You don't have to be nice. What's life like at UPS?

Thanks for the offer Hoppy, but I'll never go back to passengers again. UPS has spoiled me there. I'm off probation next month, and my pay will more than triple...time sure flies when you're having fun.

NJA was a good gig, with a lot of great folks, but I worked 10 times harder there than I ever have at UPS.

I really am happy for you guys with this new TA. Decent pay, and no more stupid domiciles. I'm sure the applications will be stacked a mile high there now! Best of luck to you, and here's wishing you a speedy upgrade to PIC! Give me a call if you ever overnight in SAN.

Arch

Yeah baby! Triple the money. Congrats! You deserve it man. I was just yanking your chain about the rec. letter.
Who would ever leave UPS?????
With that kind of dough, next time I get to SAN, beer is on me but dinner is on you. (hee, hee)

How close do you have to live to the new domiciles?

Latest resources

Back