• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets TA Passed

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I anticipate the next fight in 4 years will be more brutal and bloody than this one in the last year. The landscape will have changed but company paid shill's like Familyguy, NJAdispatcher, and CMHTroll will still exist to place the seed of doubt into every pilot and employee of NJ.

Diesel,
I totally agree about the next 4 years. Contract protection is even more important than the fight we just went through. If we give an inch, the company will take a mile. I am pretty sure the reason that the went out and bought a hired gun for labor relations is proof positive that they knew that we were kicking their ass in contract compliance. We can't let up now.
I don't agree with you about the shills though. In the end, they we totally ineffective and of no consequence. We have our share of knuckleheads (non pledge fliers) at NetJets, but I think most people can see right through their polished act.

Doesn't Sound Smart to Me

Let me get this straight...you're advocating that I tell them at the interview that I want HBA and the domicile they choose for me is uacceptable...how does this benefit me, trying to get hired? What attracted me primarily to NetJets is 7/7 and HBA. Now that the new contract requires I accept the assigned domicile, I either have to move or not have a career at NetJets. I'm trying to see how I can make it work...but all I come up with is a move. Any other suggestions?

Diesel:

company paid shill's like Familyguy, NJAdispatcher, and CMHTroll

Man those guys disappeared fast after the TA?! Ashamed to show their face or job well done?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back