NetJets TA Passed

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
cosmotheassman said:
I guess all the 500 hour zero to hero "I wanna fly an RJ" regional pukes will all the sudden want to work for NJ now..

I guess for the top half at net jets that paid for there jobs are finally getting their monies worth

nerdpilot said:
I guess for the top half at net jets that paid for there jobs are finally getting their monies worth

Well, I'm looking here on the paychart and it shows a relatively junior Ultra Captain making $90,000 after 5 years on the 7 and 7 sced ($115,000 on the Reserve).

Add to that an estimated $8-10,000 per year ($12K-15K for Reserve) in additional overtime that a pilot wouldn't be able to avoid simply by going to work...

If that's NOT getting their monies worth, I guess we got screwed. Me... I'm thinking it's a good start. We'll grab more next time.

As for the PFT thing. That is old news which was repaid in 1998.

Last edited:
nerdpilot said:

Nerd,
"It is better to keep ones' mouth closed and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt." Ben Franklin

As someone who is in the top half of the NetJets seniority list, I can assure you that you are totally wrong. In fact, I would estimate that less than 15% of the people here did the PFT thing. It ended in 1997 with the ratification of the last contract. At the time I believe there were less than 400 pilots, we now have close to 2300.

I just was wondering what it is like to pay for ones job and then have to pay for my new contract with some half ass union who have been collecting dues and doing nothing for years and then have a real group of pilots who were paid to take a job and got a better deal without paying for their contract

NetJets TA

NetJets TA: the link to the website... I want to read it.

can anyone give some insight to the commuting to work thing? I'm in seattle and looking at NJ for a career move.

Hogan said:
can anyone give some insight to the commuting to work thing? I'm in seattle and looking at NJ for a career move.

then you will be commuting to LA, Columbus, Dallas, West Palm, or TEB. Thats a long drive since we dont have any type of jump seat agreement with any one.

I thought the company plays for you to airline to the point of departure? My intel comes from some NJ dude I met at Boeing field. there were a bunch of the NJ airplanes there and he told me they launched out of there all the time so I wouldn't have to commute... wow, that must be awful for the guys that live in the Seattle area!!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back