• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets Stopped Hiring?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Get all the background information, security, driving record, criminal record, former employer information, etc...checked out, verified, and confirmed prior to NJA requesting it.

Do you guys know if they keep the background info, driving records, criminal records, etc of people who have recently interviewed? I'm almost at my 6 month point of my un-sat first interview. I wonder if I have to get all of that stuff together again besides the app to send in? Thanks

"What's going to happen to private jets when the airlines become consolidated and travel becomes a luxury again?"

Yea, the big fatty stu who almost knocked me out with her hips every time she walked up and down the isle is real luxury. I'm sure everyone on the isle, that they payed extra for (USAIR), loved it.

Do you guys know if they keep the background info, driving records, criminal records, etc of people who have recently interviewed? I'm almost at my 6 month point of my un-sat first interview. I wonder if I have to get all of that stuff together again besides the app to send in? Thanks

No guarantees. I would suggest to get new copies if you didn't make copies before. More than likely they will have them on file, but assume they don't to play it safe. Good Luck.

Lear,

check your PMs.....

Good luck!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back