• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets Stopped Hiring?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
....Bottomline is if you have a sure deal at another job now, take it and worry about NJ later...when you have a firm class date offer in hand. Anything else is pie in the sky.

That sounds like prudent advice to me, especially for those with a family to support. Two sayings to keep in mind: Better safe than sorry.... and ... Don't put all of your eggs in one basket.
Good luck everyone!
NJW

What's going to happen to private jets when the airlines become consolidated and travel becomes a luxury again?

What's going to happen to private jets when the airlines become consolidated and travel becomes a luxury again?

That's funny :laugh:

Too late to go back, the airline industry has been Walmartized. I grant that consolidation may change the industry but I seriously doubt back to its glory days of comfort and luxury. Fracs like NetJets are where the future of luxury, comfort, and hassel-free flying lies.

NetJets stopped hiring?

This is completely not true. I was just told by a union official that hiring/interviews will increase as soon as September or October. There is a new process in place for hiring now. Their have been new people added to the existing staff and customer service is a high point.

They are very picky and justifiably so. If you are in the interview process or expect to be soon, get organized and be proactive. Get all the background information, security, driving record, criminal record, former employer information, etc...checked out, verified, and confirmed prior to NJA requesting it. It should go without saying that helping yourself through the process makes life a lot easier on everyone and makes you look like the professional that you are supposed to be. It will make some of these ridiculous wait times a lot shorter if nothing else.

Keep em coming boys and girls! Good Luck.:pimp:

Last edited:
Don't know if this means anything, but I received the email to schedule the phone interview this past Tuesday, less than two-weeks after mailing the application!! Doesn't appear they are pulling back. (We all hope!)

sounds good! Congrats!

Latest resources

Back