• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets Smoking Question

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Why do you guys keep saying they own the plane? No they don't. They own a fraction of an airplane, but likely not the one they are polluting. Instead, they are devaluing other owners assets.

"Professionally cleaned?" Seriously? The smell does not ever come out, and it offends other non-smoking owners.

Pilots at my company complained about smoking on our airplanes, and management backed us up. It was easy to justify a no smoking policy to our few smoking owners because their actions were not only impacting our crews, but also significantly reducing the quality of experience for our other owners.

If I bought a 20 million dollar airplane, and some other program owner stunk it up with cigarette smoke, I'd be livid.

Why on earth do you think it's up to someone at my pay grade to make any decisions regarding this topic?

IF the professional cleaners are not doing their job and getting the odor out you need to let the company know.

The smell does come out, but it takes work. Just spraying some Lysol won't do it.

It is part of the job... Rarely. Get over it.

Latest resources

Back