NetJets Second Try

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

e=mc2

Wondering how the second try at NetJets works. Do you go back to the end of the line with everybody who has applied or do they cycle the you back seperately?

Some places that have a lot of applicants do not even interview those who they did not take the first time.

In the past, I know they've brought people back pretty promptly at the mandated 6-month mark if that person contacts the recruiters for the repeat interview. In those situations, the interviewee may only have to repeat the portion of the interview that was unsatisfactory the first time, such as the sim.

Currently, with all of the people waiting for interviews, I don't know if they are putting the same emphasis on people coming back for a second/re-interview.

After your first interview, were you asked to contact them again at the 6-month mark?

I actually asked them. Reply was reapply anytime, we suggest 6 months. Nothing specific about the reapplication process. With the piles of resumes just wondering if, or how long to get around to the retreads.

Hi!

I would like to know more about re-interviewing, also.

I would like to re-interview after the 6 months.

I've heard a wide range of opinions about this process, including some who've said it is not possible to re-interview, in certain circumstances.

cliff
YIP

They have been turning many people down at the 6 month reinterview mark, I know of a few personally. Some of them with Fractional experience.

Hi!

I was turned down. Too bad for me.

We've had 4 of 7 pilots hired the first time, a 5th on their 2nd try, and 2 of us turned down. All 7 of us would've done great at NJA, but it's not for us to decide.

cliff
YIP
PS-We've just gotten two new PAX Public Charter contracts (our first ones) here, so that does make things a little better here, and harder to get a "better" job as a result.

Latest resources

Back