• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Netjets Schedule Question?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
At my regional airline when I start a 4 day trip I usally have a show at 6am then finish day 4 at midnight. It really blows. Its almost like a 5 day trip.

My average show the last several tours on day one has probably been 10AM. Getting home on the last day averages around 7PM or so.

They are figurining out that if all you are doing on day one is airlining that it is a heck of a lot cheaper to start you after 8am so that they don't have to pay you overtime. However, if you are meeting a plane for a revenue trip then you will probably start earlier. The earlier start on day 1 with a 14 hour day is the only time I look foward to it, could be a few hundred extra dollars for the same work as any other day. The only thing consistant at NetJets is that nothing is consistant, so don't count on it.

starting

Depends on your start day as to early or late... I switched schedules to a Thursday start and now most ALL of my starts are midmorning or mid afternoon
:(

BUT, last tour they started me at 0440 local so 13 quarters of overtime because we started before 0800 on the first day ...cha-ching ( about 200 bucks) :)

Getting home early (before noon say) on the last day, almost NEVER HAPPENS as the schedulers want that 12 hours of duty out of you. For the last 6 to 9 months they have been scheduling you to start late in the day on your last day. Like about 11 or noon, that way they have to midnight to get you home.

For our last day they have to get us back by midnight AND/OR 14 hours. A violation of either gets you one or two days extra pay...even if they miss is by one minute.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back