• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets returns to profit in first quarter

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Guess our "friend" will have to reconsider his notion that we're furloughing more and re-opening the contract.......naaah. That might require an honest assessment of little things called "facts."

Glad we could be of service.:puke:

Ha..thought the same thing...isn't 50 mil about what we cost!!!

Suprised they even showed the profit...Makes trying to pry his fingers into the contract that much harder....I would have bet BHK would have kept that under wraps, transfered the profit to another part of NJA..Like EJA or Europe.

Guess our "friend" will have to reconsider his notion that we're furloughing more and re-opening the contract.......naaah. That might require an honest assessment of little things called "facts."

How do you equate money to number of crewmembers? Just because you make profit doesn't have anything to do with recalls or furloughs. It's a multiple of aircraft and required crews.

How do you equate money to number of crewmembers? Just because you make profit doesn't have anything to do with recalls or furloughs. It's a multiple of aircraft and required crews.
zactly.......

Had you two actually read the article, it mentioned that no second round of furloughs is planned, and that flight activity is up.

I'm not sure exactly how XOJet is a "distant second" in terms of fleet size, though. :erm: Maybe in terms of number of 750's :rolleyes:

Last edited:
A legitimate question to the NetJet guys: how do you make money and your counterparts, Avantair excluded can't seem to consistently make money. What is your formula? I am guessing economy of scale and you also have the most owners out there.

A legitimate answer: We don't consistently make money either. If we have more consistently made profits, I would attribute that to bargaining power. I would guess we pay less for fuel, ramp fees, mx, hotels, rental cars, etc., because of our size.

Latest resources

Back