• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets not furloughing because of charter

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Exactly correct. They have leg irons on and are chained to the contract. Haven't you noticed them limping a lot lately?
... Looks like I have more Faith in Management than you have....

When someone treats me right ... I won't forget....

If they have to furlough because of the economy ... I don't blame anybody ... But ...

If they are able not to furlough ... People are going to remember that.

Last edited:
Damn right!!! If we are able to NOT furlough..The day we hire our first new hire I am definitely sending RTS a letter of thanks from me, my wife and my 5 month old....

If we do furlough I obviously will understand why. And will be thankful it took as long as it did.

Yeah, I fully understand RTS is a business man, and for the most part it's really all about the $$$...And if it had made more financial sense to furlough some guys he probably would have already...

none-the-less....besides the economy I finally have a stress free work environment that I actually look forward to going to every other week... and any positive influence I can have on any one who makes decision about my families future I'll make an attempt to say thank you.. No matter what the true motives are that may have kept food on my table...

Yeah, I fully understand RTS is a business man, and for the most part it's really all about the $$$...And if it had made more financial sense to furlough some guys he probably would have already...

none-the-less....besides the economy I finally have a stress free work environment that I actually look forward to going to every other week... and any positive influence I can have on any one who makes decision about my families future I'll make an attempt to say thank you.. No matter what the true motives are that may have kept food on my table...

DITTO!!

I thought B19 had his own thread, what's he doing here. Did people stop chatting with him there?

what about the 18-19 day schedules, can those be eliminated? Or are those also locked into the contract?

Netjets doesn't have 19 day schedules

Latest resources

Back