NetJets' New CEO On Bloomberg "BRK Succesor" Video

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Crystal ball ON:

Santulli will be back again after this is all over .... He couldn't be the man to hold the Ax ....

Management structure has little to do with the $1 Billion in lower revenues. That's the economy. Caused by THE BANKS ... the same ones who got bailed out in the TARP program and were totally Insolvent a few months ago ... and are now reaping Record Profits and giving Record Bonuses .... and were invested in by Berkshire Hathaway and account for much of Berkshire's record quarter. If not for the bailout ... BRK would not have had quite the good quarter it did.

Private Jets didn't get bailed out by the government. We didn't do anything wrong... management or labor.
Crystal Ball OFF

Njw cut the fat. Easy to say if you are unaffected. I am shocked that now it has turned into a good thing that rs got canned. We will soon learn how loyal your new CEO is. I hope you are right

Haz, anything that affects the NJ pilotgroup also affects my family.

Recognizing that changes are necessary isn't tantamount to labeling them all as a "good thing". Indeed, some are regrettable-- but not surprising.

No, anything that affects your husband affects your family.

Anything that affects the pilotgroup affects my husband which in turn affects our family...satisfied? :rolleyes: The end result is the same so my first statement was correct--just shorter. :p

If you and Haz were NJ pilots you would have understood that; nonetheless, it's quite well known that my husband is an NJASAP volunteer/leader. That is what I alluded to, but I agree, also, with the viewpoint that we're all in this together so I believe that all members of the group are affected (in varying degrees) by what happens to the pilotgroup at large.

Crystal ball ON:
Santulli will be back again after this is all over .... He couldn't be the man to hold the Ax ....

Crystal Ball OFF​

Gun,
You need to send your crystal ball in for repairs, it is picking up the fantasy island channel. RTS won't be back.

Latest resources

Back