NetJets Medical Exam

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

d91papa

I heard NJA does a pretty comprehensive medical during INDOC for newhires.
Anyone heard what can be disqualifying besides ugliness?

If you can hold a 1st class medical you will pass. Be prepared to fill out the FAA form in detail .. best I remember they did not accept no change for any of the checked boxes .. i.e. childhood surgery specifics etc.

NJA Capt said:
It is a very comprehensive half day medical exam done during indoc.

They do the medical during indoc? So you've already quit your last job, but you don't really have your new one yet?

Why are both hands on my shoulders?

Tref said:
They do the medical during indoc? So you've already quit your last job, but you don't really have your new one yet?

The medical is done either on Day2 or Day4, they split the class into 2 groups.
One group does fingerprints while the other does medical, and then you switch out and reverse.
But you are on the seniority list from day 1 at NJA, so you already have the job. Like someone else said if you can hold a first class you will pass the medical.

Is this medical paid for by the company even if you have a recent first class medical when you come to work?

Sounds like a very good practice to me.

Thank you!

Go get yourself a current (within one month) 1st class medical before you start at NJA. That way when you go see Doc. Quack, all they can do is give you an executive physical...no FAA paperwork. That Doc over there is a fraud. Trust me, I have a small medical problem that never affected me in the military, American Eagle's Nasa physical or my usual class 1 thru my flt doc. This tool over there in CMH wanted me to do all kinds of follow ups on a problem that doesn't even need a waiver thru the feds. Trust me, get the class 1 before you go.

Latest resources

Back