NetJets Interviewees

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

mflyer2

Anybody out there recently (last couple of weeks) interview with NJA? If so, have you gotten the results yet? How long after the interview did you hear?

thanks

Thanks. I did see that chart, and it was very helpful. The one thing that is missing is the date of the job offer/rejection.

That's where I'm sitting right now, and I was just curious how long I was going to have to bite my nails.....

Last edited:
Thanks guys. I got the call yesterday! They offered me the Hawker 800XPC starting on Monday or the Citation X on 4/3. I jumped at the Hawker class so they didn't have two weeks to change their mind ;).

And for what it's worth, I told them that I probably couldn't make any other domicile than TEB work out, and they told me I could have it. That may be why they are rushing me into class. No arguments here.

Good luck to all, especially my fellow re-simmers. I think that they really weigh the fact that you are willing to come back after 6 months heavily in your favor. Can't wait to start!!!

Last edited:
A good buddy of mine interviewed last week and got the phone call yesterday.

He starts in 10 days, didn't tell me which aircraft, he was busy in between flights.

It seems to be taking about 7-10 days for the phone call, don't know how long for "bad" letters...

Good luck to you!

MFlyer2... I would like to discuss your interview experience at NJA. please PM if that would be alright with you...THX in advance

Falcon 4.0, feel free to pm me. I'd be happy to discuss.

Just started indoc today, very happy to be here.

-M

Latest resources

Back