Netjets interview success rate

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

GEORGE DUBYA

I am just curious. I have not seen it mentioned on here before. Does anyone have a guess of what percentage are hired that attend interviews? I don't see too many people saying they didn't get the job.

I was told by a relatively reliable source that they don't generally bring people in to interviews if they aren't confident that they will hire them. I don't know a percentage, but suffice it to say that the interview is yours to lose.

Hopefully not mine!

I say hire the guy. One of the few people on FI that chose the to use the word "lose" instead of "loose".

I am just curious. I have not seen it mentioned on here before. Does anyone have a guess of what percentage are hired that attend interviews? I don't see too many people saying they didn't get the job.

Fwiw I interviewed in early November, 10 interviewed all 10 were offered the job and at least 9 out of 10 accepted, not sure about one as he had several other offers.

My buddy interviewed back in Sept 06, out of 9, six got hired. He was not one of them. Heck of a guy too. Like on aviationinterviews.com, most that don't get it, dont advertise it. They just melt away......

Latest resources

Back