• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets Interview invite

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If your domicile is LAX, I know you have to start there but will you finish on the last day in LAX. Or be airlined there? If you get airlined to your domicile on the last day and a ticket is the same price to your home city will the company do that?

Thx.

If your domicile is LAX, I know you have to start there but will you finish on the last day in LAX. Or be airlined there? If you get airlined to your domicile on the last day and a ticket is the same price to your home city will the company do that?

As negotiated our union contract, yes, they will do that, up to the value of what the original ticket to domicile would have been.

So, what is the difference between the reserve and normal schedule?

The normal schedule is the 7-on/7-off schedule. The "reserve" schedule allows the company to work someone up to 18 days per month, with rules on minimum time off between tours depending on the length of the preceeding tour. The reserve schedule pays about 18% more than the normal schedule for the extra days worked or potentially worked. (On the 7/7 schedule, you work 180 days per year while someone on the reserve schedule works up to 216 days per year.)

There are also minimum and maximum participation limits for the reserve schedule for each fleet/seat combination. Also, when one is hired, that person is placed on the reserve schedule initially but can bid for the normal schedule for the following quarter.

My buddy put in his NJA app 10 months prior to getting called for a NJA interview! He was already in training with SWA, so said no thanks.

Sounds like things worked out fine for NJA on this one.....I'm guessing he would have taken his type rating and blasted off to SWA anyways.

I agree the back log is ridiculous!!!!!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back