NetJets Interview - Houston

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

proav

I just got the call for the interview in Houston on July 29th & 30th. Anyone else out here get the call?

nothing heard

My app went in late Jan, got the letter in late March, still waiting so far. What was your timeline like?

Anyone else on how the "pool" is draining or prospects for future interviews?

interview

Yeah , I've got an interview in Houston also. Had my app in for over a year, got a postcard 9 months ago saying " you got an interview, dont call us, we'll call you" ....... Two weeks ago, got a letter asking for an update or they would drop me (and everyone else who didnt respond to the latest mailing, it was a form letter)

So, I sent one in with a nastygram about their system..... I guess it must of worked . Dorienda was very nice about the whole thing and very apologetic about the company being behind.

All I can say is if the current crop of pilots keeps writting intro letters for their buddies, or possible new hires, I dont think the company will ever run out of those letters, and will have no use for the "regular list" . As I've read on this board that list is over 2000 long now, thats a bunch !.......

Ahhh .... aint aviation grand ...:rolleyes:

Houston 15 & 16 of July

Applied back in October and updated first part of June with recomendation letters. Recieved a call for an interview middle of June for July 15th and 16th in Houston.

TC

I applied in late Sept. 2001. I received a form to update my resume in mid June 02. I had a friend send a LOR in about the same time as the update. I received the call July 1st for the interview in Houston on the 29th and 30th.

Hope this helps.

29/30 Jul Interview

I submitted my app in Nov 01. Got a letter and update form in May 02 and submitted it in Jun 02. Received a call from Derinda on 1 Jul 02 for the interview at the end of the month. Besides the gouge on the net does anyone have any other information to share reference the Houston interview [type sim, etc.]. I would really like to hear from the guys that interview next week. Thanks in advance.

I was told by one of the FSI instructors that they use either the BE-200 or DA-20 sims in Houston.

I have a friend that did his ride in the Falcon in Houston but I
believe he said they also use the BE20.

Latest resources

Back