Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Jack Mehoff

I PITTY DA FOO!
Was wondering if anyone could give some input as to what most guys are wearing for the first days tour and what color shirts/suits for the interview. Does everyone just do Black suit/White shirt red tie for the actual interview and slacks/button shirt for the first day?

Thanks

I wore a dark blue suit both days - gray shirt w/ a yellow tie on day one, white shirt w/ red tie day two. If you don't wear a suit on the first day I'd suggest at least wearing a coat and tie. Trust me, you won't be overdressed; and you'll never get a second chance to make a first impression.

Best of luck!

shorts and t-shirt have always worked good for me. I would go with the tux t-shirt

You are kidding me right? You have to actually ask this question? Keep this guy at NetJets... par for the course!!!

The email I got from Derinda regarding the first evening tour/orientation suggested business casual attire would be appropriate. I don't kow if anyone will believe that and actually show up in dockers and polo shirt but that is what it said nonetheless.

Why don't you just wear what's in your avatar dipsh$t!!! IN fact, tell them your nickname is Jack Meoff. I'm sure they will get a kick out of that!!! YOu are soooooooo cool!!!!!!!!!!

I hope we are screening these idiots!!!!!!!!!!!!

In fact, I'm gonna save this post and give it to the interview board.

Last edited:
The email I got from Derinda regarding the first evening tour/orientation suggested business casual attire would be appropriate. I don't kow if anyone will believe that and actually show up in dockers and polo shirt but that is what it said nonetheless.

That's because business casual IS appropriate. They aren't trying to trick you into doing anything that would cause embarrassment to yourself. You're going to be crawling around aircraft out in the hangar....do you want to do this in an interview suit?

I wore slacks, and a nice collared shirt to the first day, and I somehow managed to get hired. You guys need to relax a little. Save the interview suit, white shirt, and power tie for the second day, when you'll need it.

Why don't you just wear what's in your avatar dipsh$t!!! IN fact, tell them your nickname is Jack Meoff. I'm sure they will get a kick out of that!!! YOu are soooooooo cool!!!!!!!!!!

lighten up a$$whole

Last edited:

What's wrong with asking? Seems to be a common question I hear....

Latest resources

Back