• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets interview attire

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Again..... if you have to ask someone what to wear to an interview, then I think your decision making skills is somewhat less than desirable. And would not want to be in the back of an airplane with this guy up front, making decisions.

Again..... if you have to ask someone what to wear to an interview, then I think your decision making skills is somewhat less than desirable. And would not want to be in the back of an airplane with this guy up front, making decisions.

Well the interview invite says the dress attire for the first day is company casual. I really don't think asking to see if this is really the case is unwarranted. This is a pilot board after all, to help other pilots. If you don't want to help then you certainly don't have to post.

ya know what....this is my first post on flightinfo....i usually just look and laugh....but 300pilot, you are a complete ass and are prob one of those pilots that you just hate to fly with....foff

Well the interview invite says the dress attire for the first day is company casual.

Which drives me nuts, because unless you actually work for this company, you have no idea what their version of "company casual" is.

In my case, I wore a white shirt, slacks, and a tie. So did everybody else, except one guy who wore a colored shirt to both the evening-before stuff and with his interview suit. Both of us got hired. :D

I honestly don't think it'll matter whether you show up in a polo and khakis or a suit. My attitude, though, was to overdress if anything. If I'm going to stick out, I'd rather it be in that direction than the other. But that's me.

Why don't you just wear what's in your avatar dipsh$t!!! IN fact, tell them your nickname is Jack Meoff. I'm sure they will get a kick out of that!!! YOu are soooooooo cool!!!!!!!!!!

I hope we are screening these idiots!!!!!!!!!!!!

In fact, I'm gonna save this post and give it to the interview board.

Dude you are in some serious need of anger management. Sorry that you were not screened out at your interview!!

How on earth did you get hired? Bottom line, it seems as though Jack, is just trying to dot his I's and cross his T's. I fail to see how an avatar or a nickname will have any bearing on if he gets hired.

This is good, if he's smart, he bring's in your post....shows it to his interview board, and they track your sorry ass down.

Man, what an asshat.

Why don't you just wear what's in your avatar dipsh$t!!! IN fact, tell them your nickname is Jack Meoff. I'm sure they will get a kick out of that!!! YOu are soooooooo cool!!!!!!!!!!

I hope we are screening these idiots!!!!!!!!!!!!

In fact, I'm gonna save this post and give it to the interview board.

To:
Mr. Mehoff

Wear a suit both days. Most do and looks a lot more professional. Smile be yourself and don't quit no matter what. Attitude, character, and skills in that order. Work with your sim partner the night before and go into the sim as a crew.

Good Luck.

Was wondering if anyone could give some input as to what most guys are wearing for the first days tour and what color shirts/suits for the interview. Does everyone just do Black suit/White shirt red tie for the actual interview and slacks/button shirt for the first day?

Thanks

Dude

some of these guys that get on this board are stupid.

Here's the deal. you need to wear a tie the first day and a suit at the interview.

Well..... you can never over dress for a first impression
but everybody needs to lighten up

Latest resources

Back