• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets International Help

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Does the quarters of hours that you accumulate to the totals is in a 24 hour day or an 8 hour day.

4 quarters x 24= to your 45 day overtime
or is it 4 quarters x 8hours= applied to your 45 day overtime

i know it sounds weird but i was thinking of this while stuck in the middle seat today.

gutshotdraw said:
For our NJA 1108 cousins, let me be the first to say thank you and that I fully recognize the influence NJA's CBA is having on NJI's pay scale.

Now, for some food for thought, consider this. Would RTS bother to give NJI a pay raise if he and his lawyers think they will lose the court fight in 3 years?

Things that make you say hmmmmmm.

Well Gutshot, I will say this one thing. RTS has an ego the size of many large states. Now does his ego allow him to make the best business decisions. In my opinion NO. He would rather fight us for 4 years and drag the NetJets name through the mud then just give us a decent contract right out of the gate, being just one example. There are many others.

That being said, I'm sure his lawyers are telling him whatever he wants to hear. The lawyers have a history of getting their a$$ handed to them in courts of law. We will see how it goes down.

Overtime

O.K> It was simple till you started that>

45 day qualification for extended pay does not exist (yet).

its 49 days

A day is til midnight. If you arrive at your gateway between midnight and 0500 it counts towards an additional day extended pay. If its after 0500 then you can chhoose to take the next rotation starting day off or the extended pay.

If this confuses anyone I will go back to confusing the issue with attempts at comedy.

Over

Sources

I was way ahead of the page that went out and the 45 day part and other will not be implemented till all are on 7 and 7.

I will count the chicken when its in the pot or Jamie has smeared chicken grease all over the wheel again!!

TCA said:
I was way ahead of the page that went out and the 45 day part and other will not be implemented till all are on 7 and 7.

I will count the chicken when its in the pot or Jamie has smeared chicken grease all over the wheel again!!

JJT just posted some info on the NJI website. The jist of it is:
7-7 100% implemented by Mar 1st
21 days off for a weeks vacation
45 days in a quarter to qualify for OT
Pay adjustment in the works by Feb 15 retro to Jan 1 for Captains
No info yet on F/O or F/A pay.

Congrads on the new work rules FJS.....

Sounds amazingly similar to what we have in our contract...but I'm sure that's just a fluke...... They were planning on doing this all along I'm sure.

So if a day is 24hours how many times do you actually cross the 49 day now 45 day threshold in a quarter. I was trying to do the math for my last quarter and I didn't even come close.

The only difference I could think of is we don't go past 14 but i can't imagine that happens enough to count for 49 days.

So the real question is how many people make ot?

yippee 2000 posts.

sad very sad

Latest resources

Back