NetJets Insurance

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

acaer

I am going to class soon and I am trying to see if my wifes doctors are in the Aetna group. Could someone please post the specific plan info. These are the choices on Aetna website. Any deductible info would also be appreciated.

Aetna Standard Plans
Aetna Open Access® Plans
Aetna HealthFund® Plans
Aetna Aexcel®
Aetna Aexcel® Plus
Aetna Medicare Plans
Behavioral Healthcare Program
Employee Assistance Program
National Advantage™ Program (NAP)

Your best bet is to call you wife's doctor and check if he or she is are part of Aetna Network. By the way we get the National Advantage™ Program (NAP).

Click Aetna standard plans. There will be a list of plans that come up on the right. You can choose either the EPO or PPO plans. The EPO requires you to choose a primary care provider, but has no deductible. The PPO has a 200/400 deductible for individual/family. Hope this helps!

I am waiting for my Netjets indoc class which begins in March. I assume that I will be covered under the insurance plan as of my date of hire but can someone tell me when a new hire's family begins their coverage?

carjcl65 said:
I am waiting for my Netjets indoc class which begins in March. I assume that I will be covered under the insurance plan as of my date of hire but can someone tell me when a new hire's family begins their coverage?

Date of Hire for family too.

AirBear

Latest resources

Back