Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Netjets IBB 18 day schedule, 4 on 3 off?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Let me just clarify that this is my guess of how the 18 day sched will shake out.

It is a educated guess. That is my thoughts on how it will shake out also, or something close maybe 6 on/3 off/6 on/5 off/6 on/4 or 5 off, depending on the month.

4 on 3 off, just isn't going to happen with any type of regularity.

NO THANKS! I'll keep my 7n7!!

I heard that there might be a requirement for all non-APU SIC's to be on the 15-day Flex! :eek:

Just kidding, Jafo73. I hope you are doing well these days.

18 day PBS

Hey, how about a 15 day PBS with the same pay as 7/7? Maybe in 2013...

Hey gunfyter, what paycut? Are you one of the 7 pilots on the 2000EX who will take a pay cut? If so an LOA to follow will pay protect you for 3 years.

Otherwise I'm not seeing a paycut anywhere, maybe you are one of the Hard day guys working only 15 days and don't envision swithing to the 18 day.

OK, THE 5N5 would be for people that finds 7 days are too long to be away from home. However, in your opinion, what would be the downside of the 5n5 schedule?

It's a personal thing, I don't want to have to drive to CMH (over an hour) another time a month (right now I only average twice). 7 days gone can get a little long, but I think 5 days home would get a little short... 1 day to recover from being gone, 3 days off, 1 day to start getting ready to go back out... I've been around guys with all the different kinds of schedules and the 7n7 seems the best to me... your mileage may vary... :beer:

I heard that there might be a requirement for all non-APU SIC's to be on the 15-day Flex! :eek:

Just kidding, Jafo73. I hope you are doing well these days.

just peachey for a 'one armed man' :)

and the schedule joke wasn't funny! :smash:
Had any good salty snacks lately?

Hey, how about a 15 day PBS with the same pay as 7/7? Maybe in 2013...

Hey gunfyter, what paycut? Are you one of the 7 pilots on the 2000EX who will take a pay cut? If so an LOA to follow will pay protect you for 3 years.

Otherwise I'm not seeing a paycut anywhere, maybe you are one of the Hard day guys working only 15 days and don't envision swithing to the 18 day.

Are not most of our Falcons EX's? And the new ones EZ's. I am just unclear on what you guys are calling EX. What's the TO weight on the 2000's. I was a big 3 motor falcon guy, but only have a little sic time in a 2000. Notice I said our Falcons, in anticipation of successful seat grab. LOL
I know I spelled something wrong.

Are not most of our Falcons EX's? And the new ones EZ's. I am just unclear on what you guys are calling EX. What's the TO weight on the 2000's. I was a big 3 motor falcon guy, but only have a little sic time in a 2000. Notice I said our Falcons, in anticipation of successful seat grab. LOL
I know I spelled something wrong.

NJA DA-2000s are not EXs

DA-2000 is <40000
DA-2EASy is>40000

32 DA-2000s at NJA
5 DA-2EASys at NJA

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back