NetJets Home Base???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Grizz said:
We're all taking bets on how long it will be before the company comes to us asking for some relief because they can't attract enough pilots that want to live in those areas.

What's your bet, Griz?

6 months to run through the pool of guys that want to try and live in LA or NY on that type of salary and then I'd expect to see some changes. But then again, I'll never again underestimate the ability of pilots to accept a crappy deal.

If you are already employed before the TA is ratified and live within 90 miles of a domicile...do you need to choose a satellite airport?

Thanks!

Scar -

Yes.

You do, however, have an option that a guy hired after ratification doesn't have. You can move outside that 90 miles and start using a HBA.

Someone explain this to me as I do not get. WTF difference does it make where you live? You are going to be airlined to your airplane anyhow?

The company believes that by setting up these domiciles, they can concentrate airplanes, pilots and maintenance there and save money. We're less optomistic about how well that will work.

Latest resources

Back