NetJets Hiring

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Oh they can...just ask em :)

In the XL fleet, we have a 78 year old (legacy retiree) who, while blisteringly incompetent, insists he's "just as good as you are" and has no intention of going anywhere. There are many others just like that.

We do have several who don't plan on going anywhere, but there are also plenty who are waiting to see what the company offers for a VSP. There will be movement, probably within the next year. How much is up for debate. It won't be enough to upgrade any newhires for the foreseeable future.

Oh they can...just ask em :)

In the XL fleet, we have a 78 year old (legacy retiree) who, while blisteringly incompetent, insists he's "just as good as you are" and has no intention of going anywhere. There are many others just like that.

Is he the one that pissed himself in the sim 2 weeks ago?

Is he the one that pissed himself in the sim 2 weeks ago?

I hadn't heard that, but that's funny. This guy was once very instrumental in the union years ago and now relies on that to prop him up when his rapidly declining performance is questioned. He thinks that's his "pass". He needs to go...now.

I hadn't heard that, but that's funny. This guy was once very instrumental in the union years ago and now relies on that to prop him up when his rapidly declining performance is questioned. He thinks that's his "pass". He needs to go...now.

Oh him. I heard he told the cp that he was retiring in 2 years so he avoided the displacement.

Oh him. I heard he told the cp that he was retiring in 2 years so he avoided the displacement.

There are no 'negotiations' for displacements. The CP cannot mitigate a displacement of a pilot out of seniority. If you are referring to the pilot I think you are, 1. He is senior enough to not be displaced, and 2. His fleet is not in disposal, therefore he will not be displaced.

There are no 'negotiations' for displacements. The CP cannot mitigate a displacement of a pilot out of seniority. If you are referring to the pilot I think you are, 1. He is senior enough to not be displaced, and 2. His fleet is not in disposal, therefore he will not be displaced.

Well it wouldn't be the first time he lied then.

Latest resources

Back