• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets Hiring?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Now here you guys go and ruin a perfect "bash the other guy" thread opportunity. I was over reading in the kiddie area (Regional Forum) and was wondering what kind of beating I would take in the Fractional area by asking a stupid question. Low and behold, a bunch of professional answers. You guys are no fun.;)

There is hope for some in this industry!! :beer:

If it makes you feel any better I bought some Rudy's style food containers and fix myself a little somethin' every now and then.:laugh:

That's pretty funny... Still bi-curious how they keep winning caterer of the year awards...

I'm guesiing many NJI furloughees found cushy GIV-V jobs that those without the type can only dream of getting? Where have you heard they are going to?

Several have hit the jackpot.

Fortune 100 compaines.. Conoco-Phillps, Franklin Templeton, SAS, just to name a few.

Very good friend of mine landed one of them. The Gulfstream society is much like Herpes, once you have the type, you fly with the same crowd your whole career.

I'm guesiing many NJI furloughees found cushy GIV-V jobs that those without the type can only dream of getting? Where have you heard they are going to?
Three that I know of have found full time Gulfstream jobs since the furlough and several others have found some contract work. Believe it or not, there are some jobs out there. But it takes a lot of networking and prior corporate experience is an advantage. Before the furlough, every guy on the block that I spoke with or heard about said they wouldn't come back because it would be into whatever aircraft their VSL number would then hold and it would be at CBA pay scale which would be a pay cut.

Most of the NJI guys that were furloughed already had type ratings in Gulfstream, Falcon, or Challenger size aircraft when they were hired and are working their connections in the corporate world to find a job.

Latest resources

Back