Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Nobody that has "10" or "250" in their "handle"

Cmon dude, you know they aren't!

Hopefully, right after all the furloughed guys have been offerred their jobs back we'll be hiring?

Hope so.

When (if?) recalls begin, I'm guessing only about half will come back. Most of the NJI 27 will not return so it won't take long to run through the list. So you've got that going for you DAS, which, is nice....

Does anyone know if NetJets is hiring again yet?

You should send in an app. I know a whole bunch of guys who'll recommend ya!!!:D

It will work out well, just like all the guys we recommended back in '08....Most got denied or never interviewed and the ones who got hired had it work out really really well for them....

I'll never in my life recommend someone apply to NJA... If a buddy asks for a rec. I'll strongly persuade them to find something else. Of course if they still want it I'd throw in the rec.

I hope so. They are squeezing the rest of us too hard.

Unfortunately, I have to say told ya so.. (not you , but everyone still on property) Many of us predicted what was going to happen.. Longer days, more flying,, people complaining about being overworked at some point (fleet dependant).. It is going to take serious fatigue calls to change this. I'm not a "fatigue to prove a point or just because", but at some point you'all can't be doing 12-14 hr days, 5 legs, 6 days a week. It is going to take some pilots taking a stand.

The efficiency you produce at eventually has a direct affect on our return to employmnet.

When (if?) recalls begin, I'm guessing only about half will come back. Most of the NJI 27 will not return so it won't take long to run through the list. So you've got that going for you DAS, which, is nice....

I'm guesiing many NJI furloughees found cushy GIV-V jobs that those without the type can only dream of getting? Where have you heard they are going to?

I've heard of a buddy of mine getting a nice X job out West. Flying for an aircraft manufacturer, being home more and probably making more money. They e-mailed me about sending in another resume/flight time update but I was unable to at the time.

Also, a few guys have been interviewed by JB and Delta. I highly doubt or know they will not be coming back. I know I'll be deferring until atleast the last moment.

Now here you guys go and ruin a perfect "bash the other guy" thread opportunity. I was over reading in the kiddie area (Regional Forum) and was wondering what kind of beating I would take in the Fractional area by asking a stupid question. Low and behold, a bunch of professional answers. You guys are no fun.;)

Latest resources

Back