NetJets:GATEWAYS!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

been-there

Was through KLAX last week and heard some great news from some...wink,wink,nudge,nudge...friends.

The new gateway criteria in the succesor contract will allow...drumroll please.

OVER 400 AIRPORTS

Yes, thats right. Every single airport in the contiguous U.S. with airline service will serve as a gateway.

You heard it here first. Hiring has started, Captain Bids have resumed, New planes are arriving, and the contract will be done June 11, 2004.

nudge nudge wink wink.....

Hope you're right but at this point this is just another rumor!

Unless of course you care to say who your source is...

Not to hijack the thread but how do you apply at NetJets? Also, is it possible to move from NetJets CMH to the Gulfstream operation?

Thanks.TC

you can not go from NJA to NJI period.

aa17 driver didn't you just get a sweet job flying a g wiz plane and currently in training? You want to leave allready?

june 11,2004?? I will believe that when i see a copy of the first draft. Even then, it still has to pass. I love how all these rumors come....it always seems to be that someone has a "reliable" source, but never wants to reveal it.

As far as i amconcerned, and probably alot of other netjets folks....i dont beleive anythign i hear anymore, unless it is from the mec. Even then i dont always believe it.

Diesel--Nope. I'm just checking for a friend. You know, another one of those ex-TWA Captains/check airmen who is working construction since AA furloughed us in Mar. who is looking for stable employment outside the airline business....

Oops, sorry, didn't mean to start writing a resume cover letter.:D

Seriously, he's like me in trying to get into something that may actually be around until we retire.TC

Ya just gotta love the throw away line, "Reliable Sources." Like the man said, "believe it when you see it", and "it still has to pass." The NJA pilot group will decide with a straight up or down vote the adequacy of the "best the MEC" can produce. Good luck to you all.

I'm afraid 'Been There' has been smokin' something. They don't even meet again 'till the end of May. Nice thought though....

if you were lucky enough to get hired by Netjets, where in the US would be a nice place to stay....uh, lemme rephrase the question

if you cant stay in the Caribbean or Hawaii, but you like the outdoors, stuff like mountainbiking, hangliding, cayaking etc., where would be a good gateway, still close to civilization, but even closer to nature, mountains,rivers etc....on the west coast? California, Oregon?

cheers

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back