Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Diesel

TEB Hilton resident
QUOTE: "There are many exciting changes taking place at Flight Options that will serve to benefit our company. Very soon you will see a charter department develop. The department will begin to harvest some of the older aircraft in our fleet along with NetJets. The New Charter Company will support both Flight Options and NetJets as a result of an alliance forged to help reduce the overall cost of “sell-offs” and the cost of moving older aircraft out of the fleet. The Charter Fleet will be flown under FAR part 135 and will be the countries largest charter fleet with an infrastructure unmatched anywhere.

NetJets and Flight Options/Raytheon are establishing working relationships so that each can help one another achieve more efficiencies. Bilateral working agreements are being forged so that these two companies will control the fractional business by being more efficient than any other company. These two companies are looking way into the future with a much broader scope on the current travel market.

Airlines and charter companies will slowly begin to lose ground as these two companies begin to adapt and adopt a new coat of amour that will devour the new frontier of middle class travelers.

The future does look great for the fractional pilot. Don’t expect the work to get any easier. The frontier is getting ready to open up again. Stay tuned."

Bilateral working agreements are being forged so that these two companies will control the fractional business.......

That sounds legal.

Not legal but illegal. I am sure "bilateral agreements" such as this would probably violate numerous antitrust laws. The legal departments would never support such a release.

Stay tuned for next week's episode -- "The End of the Cola Wars". Coke and Pepsi announce a new cola either to be named "Cosi" or "Pepke" which will replace Coke and Pepsi. It is guaranteed to taste sweeter than Coke for those Pepsi lovers, and less sweet than Pepsi for you Coke lovers.

I wonder where EJM would fit into this??? I was under the impression Executive Jet Management (a Netjets company) had a fairly large charter department, which would seem to be competing with FLOPs. Im on an EJM managed aircraft and the only flying we seem to get lately is charter. Well, I guess this is just another example of why it's better on the frac side of the fence... When is Netjets opening the doors again??

Funny

Don't believe anything you read off of Flops public-pop up laden-web site. But if you do I have some wonderful ocean front property you might be interested in:):eek:

Apparently anything can be sold to a few lurking on this site. So lets get this one going. Was in CMH for an overnight and while in NetJets hangar I looked out on our ramp and a FlexJet Challenger sat in front of our passenger lobby. Heard that day they were once again trying to get NJA to buy them.

Last edited:
This just in

I have a flight booked for tomorrow. Owner services just called with my tail and crew. I was amazed to find out NJA has put me on a TA tail number. Guess this is for real. I'll make sure I order a Pepke when I get on board.

Welcome to the bizzaro world.

This just in ..... Generalissimo Francisco Franco is still valiently holding on in his fight to remain dead.

That public board is nothing but crap anyway. Mostly union guys talking smack about the company.

But holy sh!t, this could make things a litte more interesting in the frax world. I'll be curious to see what develops.

NJAOwner, maybe you could fill us in on any dirt you get on your flight? Hope it goes well.....

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back