• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Netjets FFDO?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You could try to apply for and receive as many Concealed Carry Licenses from States around the country... some states don't require you to be a resident of that state; you could get that license and use it in states that have reciprocity with others. I think FL and UT are two of the biggies to get, because most states tend to honor them, IIRC. Forget about Khalifornistan though, lol. Anyway, that's just an idea. If you go this route, as mentioned above, make sure you know the laws in those states you'll travel to.

gutshotdraw, what HK ya got? I've got a USPc 9; my daily carry. ;)

ETA: That's only going to help you outside the plane, obviously. Guess you'd still need prior approval from the company to carry on board. At least that's how it is at my 135.

There just is no need for the FFDO program here.

We fly the people who own the planes.

The proper security protocols are in place every day here to make me feel comfortable.

As far as the "you have to be 121" comment... I'm not so sure it's a bad thing we aren't 121... for many reasons.

You could try to apply for and receive as many Concealed Carry Licenses from States around the country... some states don't require you to be a resident of that state; you could get that license and use it in states that have reciprocity with others. I think FL and UT are two of the biggies to get, because most states tend to honor them, IIRC. Forget about Khalifornistan though, lol. Anyway, that's just an idea. If you go this route, as mentioned above, make sure you know the laws in those states you'll travel to.

gutshotdraw, what HK ya got? I've got a USPc 9; my daily carry. ;)

ETA: That's only going to help you outside the plane, obviously. Guess you'd still need prior approval from the company to carry on board. At least that's how it is at my 135.

HK USP .45 Tactical. Planning on shooting some IPSC in the Production class. Would like to get a Wilson .38 Super for competition but way too much $$$. Working on the concealed carry next year. Between my home state and Utah, I'll have 38 states covered.

Going to start adding to the gun safe in case "she-devil" happens next November.

HK USP .45 Tactical. Planning on shooting some IPSC in the Production class. Would like to get a Wilson .38 Super for competition but way too much $$$. Working on the concealed carry next year. Between my home state and Utah, I'll have 38 states covered.

Going to start adding to the gun safe in case "she-devil" happens next November.

Hahaha, I hear ya on that one...the women just don't understand, do they? :) (See my sig line?)

That Tactical must be pretty nice. I shot my first IDPA match a while back and want to do it regularly, but I don't reload my ammo and with the price of ammo... :erm: Anyway, I just built my first AR and am devoting my attention to it for the time being. :D

Thread hijack, OFF. Sorry fellas. ;)

You remember the two Airtran pilots pulled off the airplane for being under the influence ? One only got fired but the FFDO got fired AND went to Leavenworth for being a Fed drinking on duty.

You remember the two Airtran pilots pulled off the airplane for being under the influence ? One only got fired but the FFDO got fired AND went to Leavenworth for being a Fed drinking on duty.

And rightfully so.....Guns and Alcohol don't mix and are almost as dangerous as Posting on a BBS and Drinking.:D

Latest resources

Back