Netjets FA's request Mediation

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

ghostrider64

Where there is smoke there is fire. Now the FA's have finally taken enough of the company crap. Can't wait to hear the trolls talkig about how greedy the FA's are at netjets and how they don't care etc... Maybe you can focus your anger towards them for a while? Or perhaps now you'll begin to understand that Management negotiators really aren't bargaining in such good faith...But I doubt it. More likely you'll say that all flight operations personel are asking for unreasonable wages, scope and schedules.

Last edited:
I've said it before, but it's worth repeating. How can a customer service oriented business let two of its front line Cust Service reps contracts rot on the vine?

We are after all the first and last people that an owner sees during the "netjets experience".

Wolfpack,

I don't have exact numbers, so don't quote me on this, but the starting salary is higher than an FOs, they are 35-40k?. Not sure about the rest of the pay scale.

Most of the FAs I know are on the 7/7, but I'm sure there is a 17 day sched also. Don't know about a flex.

I'll look for some more info. I'm not on a FA'ed plane, so I'm not up to speed on all their gouge.

Thanks Buddy.

I was just curious to know. The NetJets FA's (yours and mine) are really the best of the best. Anyone that knows what wine goes with this and that; and can prepare those 5-star meals is worth their pay.

No slame on the Airline FA's, but peanuts, coke and safety briefing don't compare to what our FA's do!

wolfpackpilot said:
Anyone that knows what wine goes with this and that; and can prepare those 5-star meals is worth their pay.

Are you serious? There are about a million waitresses in countless 4 and 5 star restaurants around the country that can do that. My wife bought a VHS about 5 years ago and knows what wine goes with what (still won't go get me a beer, though).

I’m certainly not putting down F/As, lord knows I wouldn’t know what to do without mine, but c’mon. Let’s at least give them more credit than just what wine goes with what and setting out the pre-prepared catering. The really valuable ones are there for safety, PR, sales and to be a buffer between the pax and the crew.

Ace

Hogprint--Never depend on a company to realize the value of frontline customer service employees! They are the first to get laid off and dumped on by management.

BTW, my hat's off to corporate FA's everywhere (NJI/NJA or otherwise). That has to be one of the tougher jobs around.TC

Cabin Attendent

Can't wait to hear the trolls talkig about how greedy the FA's are at netjets and how they don't care etc.

Unless they are flying in the BBJ or equivelent, they are not required crewmembers. "They are cabin attendents." They are lucky just to have a job.

For a guide to proper care and feeding of a flight attendent see:
http://2000.worldfantasy.org/~chad/dating_the_fa.html

It appears the Trolls aren't willing to take us all on, Pilots and FA's...Pilots are an easy target, always have been. But for some reason the trolls seem to think the FA's are not in the firing line.

My point of this post is....That our company's management have been less than honest, open or sincere with everyone, company, vendor employee or customer they have dealt with. It's the Netjets way.....Funny how those traits are harped on by countless marriage therapists but our little company jumps all over them and expects the best out of people....Drink the KooAid trolls it's going to be a hot summer...

Latest resources

Back