Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

kman

MR O
Anybody know which equip bysides gv bbj and f-2000 have a flight attendent(s)? If given a choice which one and why? Anybody have any ideas on which equipment will be available in the next couple of classes. I know it changes by the minute, but any advice would help. Is reserve going junior or is it going to take several months or years to hold 7n7? THanks guys for all your help.
K

kman said:
Anybody know which equip bysides gv bbj and f-2000 have a flight attendent(s)? If given a choice which one and why? Anybody have any ideas on which equipment will be available in the next couple of classes. I know it changes by the minute, but any advice would help. Is reserve going junior or is it going to take several months or years to hold 7n7? THanks guys for all your help.
K

1. F/A'a are on the BBJ and F-2000, F-2000EZ, G-V, G-IV
2. In 2006 NetJets takes new planes: 400XP, 800XP, CE-680, CE-560XL so its possible these will be the planes they hire into. Really it could be anything
3. Reserve from what I hear went 15% across the board. Contract states 10% minimum, so getting 7&7 as a new hire looks good.
4. I would take the first plane offered.

Kman, There is a lot behind your question right now. First there are two companies NJA and NJI. (for the moment or forever depending on who you ask) One has a union (NJA - teamster) and one doesn't. The Gulfstream 4 and 5's are NJI and everyone now has 7n7 with them. Do a search on here for the link to the TA for NJA. It will tell you everything you want to know about working there.

Spyguy said:
Kman, There is a lot behind your question right now. First there are two companies NJA and NJI. (for the moment or forever depending on who you ask) One has a union (NJA - teamster) and one doesn't. The Gulfstream 4 and 5's are NJI and everyone now has 7n7 with them. Do a search on here for the link to the TA for NJA. It will tell you everything you want to know about working there.
They are two companies, but not for long:). And remember 1/2 of all FO postions at NJI will be NJA guys. So it is possible for straight NJA new hires to get the G4 or G5.

oh and not everyone at nji has 7n7.

Personally i'm looking forward to going back on 7n7.

Guys, how many days do you really work on res? I know it changes month to month but, i would just like an idea, do they work all of the 18 days or does it average out to be something like 3 days on 1 off 4 on?

Diesel, That was one of their Christmas announcements, everyone at NJI will have 7n7.

Last edited:
They can work you any combo for reserve... 5 on 3 off 6 on 3 off 7 on 4 off...

The only hard number of days off or min off between on days is 7 on they gotta give you 4 off min.

Latest resources

Back