Netjets Equipment

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
xpdriver,

Per the LOU, NJA pilots must have two years with NJA to apply for transfer to NJI whether for CPT slot or F/O slot. If the available slots are not filled completely, then a new hire can be considered for the position.

And yes, Okatie announced 7 and 7 for all those who want it. Some will continue to bid 6 and 5 in order to qualify for the extended day pay which is based on number of days worked per quarter.

And no, 7 and 7 for everyone won't be enough to calm the troops down. The Blackberry e-mail said more "good news" to come and another RTS visit to Okatie after the first of the year. Still not holding my breath......

gutshotdraw said:
And no, 7 and 7 for everyone won't be enough to calm the troops down. The Blackberry e-mail said more "good news" to come and another RTS visit to Okatie after the first of the year. Still not holding my breath......
I don't understand. My impression was everyone was happy. Anything changed?

RTRHD

Quite a few won't be happy when they find out the NJA guy sitting in the right seat next to them is making 30K more than they are as a Captain.

gutshotdraw said:
RTRHD

Quite a few won't be happy when they find out the NJA guy sitting in the right seat next to them is making 30K more than they are as a Captain.

You mean the union pilots make more money?

What has the world become?

gutshotdraw said:
RTRHD

I am sure RTS will be matching the pay shortly.

I also have to ask, if you were happy before... what difference does it make now what I get?

gunfyter said:
I am sure RTS will be matching the pay shortly.

I also have to ask, if you were happy before... what difference does it make now what I get?

I can only speak for myself gunflyer. I am very happy,but I did take a pay cut to come here. I wanted job security work rules,and mainly an off,on schedule. As it has been stated so much,most of your guys are more senior it would be changing the rules after we started. I did not sign up for the A side because of the pay. I am happy for your new pay. I think you are correct about Mr.Santulli raising our pay also. I think if you had two guys in the same cockpit making way different salarys would cause hard feelings.:)

I'll let you know

I just filled out my standing bid sheet. I checked the little boxes that said GIV and GV F.O. (and several others)

I wonder if I should have just bid Cpt?

I understood we were hiring into the GIV initially.

I also bid the Ultra/Excell/X/G200/ and all the HAwkers.

I'm on bypass pay and my "penny" raise isn't changing my financial condition that much.

Latest resources

Back