• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets--Earnings Release

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Obviously, I don't care about your opinion, and it's pretty clear, neither does skanza.

Of course not, since you are one and the same. Although I think it would be a neat trick for your online persona to have different opinions. Kind of a "Three Faces of Eve" situation.

i hope he dont wreck avantair like he assisted in wrecking usair...

I dont take seriously talk from non-pilots about pilot stuff....that's a good road to an accident.

The big problem is he has a real sh1tty attitude for a senior manager....kinda sad.

Last edited:
how long before this gets blamed on the F/Os who wouldn't upgrade prior to the POSTA?

From where I've been sitting the last couple months. There's no way NJA can furlough...I've been busting my butt, and the early-out guys have only just started leaving.

LOL!! How many times have you heard guys at airlines say this....right before they were furloughed? In fact, I think I said it....right before I was furloughed!

i hope he dont wreck avantair like he assisted in wrecking usair...

I dont take seriously talk from non-pilots about pilot stuff....that's a good road to an accident.

The big problem is he has a real sh1tty attitude for a senior manager....kinda sad.

What makes you think this guy works for my company? If you got dirt, put it on the table.

What makes you think this guy works for my company? If you got dirt, put it on the table.

the TOS here says we can't post personal information about posters so I won't say who I think anyone is but:

it's kinda like the unibomber. the more some write their manifesto the easier it is to figure out.

you may want to ask why in all those threads about avantair certain posters (whose sole purpose in life is to bash unions) never make an appearance. I suspect something about a public company and the SEC may have something to do with that....

you may want to ask why in all those threads about avantair certain posters (whose sole purpose in life is to bash unions) never make an appearance. I suspect something about a public company and the SEC may have something to do with that....

Do you mean that the anti-union types never make an appearance? We don't need, or want, a union at Avantair, so why would a union-buster like B19 waste his/her time posting in that type of thread? I'm not quite getting your logic.

Do you mean that the anti-union types never make an appearance? We don't need, or want, a union at Avantair, so why would a union-buster like B19 waste his/her time posting in that type of thread? I'm not quite getting your logic.

its a long story, but saying that you dont want or need a union just confirms it all.

good luck guys.....got a real winner there.

Latest resources

Back