• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets--Earnings Release

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If you held that knowledge then then you would also be able to see the big picture that only The Great Oz holds. If you were able to see the big picture then you would be struck dead because as a line pilot you don't posses the brain power to digest what only managment and Oz know how to digest. So pay no mind to the man behind the curtain and be on your way.. And remember, there's no place like home, there's no place like home..............

I just wanna know what it takes to get the center-line thrust restriction removed from your certificate if you got your ATP on a broomstick? :smash:
You have to get checked out on a mop or a zambonie.

Last edited:
Wrong. I hold an ATP, the problem is that I can't exercise the privileges because I can only hold a 2nd class medical. That took me off the flight deck and into the office years and years ago.

That's so wrong they can still yank a guy's medical just because he decides to have a sex change. Honestly, you'd think the FAA would get with the times.

Courage, sister.

Dooker, that's close to home.

My former chief pilot DID have a sex change. But still has the medical. There's actually a special section of Part 61 that deals with it.....lol

Dooker, that's close to home.

My former chief pilot DID have a sex change. But still has the medical. There's actually a special section of Part 61 that deals with it.....lol

Wow. Must've made for some awkward moments up front.

"So, uhm ... Jill. I was about to talk baseball, but are you still into baseball? No? How about cars, you into them? Not so much? Well, uhm ... how about 'Sex in the City' last night? Now was that hilarious or what?"

It happened after I had moved on to other things but I can imagine things in the er, ahem, cockpit were a little tense for those left behind. Since she was 6'6" 250 BEFORE the surgery, I'm......ah....never mind.

Latest resources

Back