• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Helmsalee

Hi,
I'm new to this board. Some great info.
I'm hoping someone can help me out.
I interviewed in early December with NetJets. Since then.......I have neither been accepted or rejected. This waiting time is really wearing on my family. I know of several guys that have interviewed since then and are in training.
Congrats!
I have sent some emails to Derinda and she always politely replies that my file is still with the reveiw board.

- Has this happened to anyone else out there?
-Am I the only one in limbo?
-Anyone have any feeling about what this may mean for me?
Thanks.

Hi!

Wow! That IS a long wait.

It is good that you haven't been rejected.

I hope U get it, because NJA is great!

cliff
YIP

That's a long, tough wait.

Sounds like you are keeping in touch with Derinda and that's all you can really do. Next time you email her, I would inquire on whether or not they are waiting for any additional info from previous employers, faa, etc. If they are, perhaps you can help to expedite that process. This has hung up other guys in the past.

Good luck, I hope you get good news.

The wait is a good sign. NJA is now doing the background check before giving you the word. I would imagine that's what is going on.

I interviewed on a wed/thurs back in october.... I was told over the phone on friday of that week "unofficially" that I had the job pending my background check.... The girl from the back ground check place called me and told me she could not find a couple of employers that were no longer in business.. So I started making phone calls and putting people in touch with the background check lady.... One week later (friday) Linda called and offered me the NOV 5 class.. that was exactly two weeks notice to my current employer, talk about cutting it close! Hang in there and try to get ahold of the background check person....

I interviewed on a wed/thurs back in october.... I was told over the phone on friday of that week "unofficially" that I had the job pending my background check.... The girl from the back ground check place called me and told me she could not find a couple of employers that were no longer in business.. So I started making phone calls and putting people in touch with the background check lady.... One week later (friday) Linda called and offered me the NOV 5 class.. that was exactly two weeks notice to my current employer, talk about cutting it close! Hang in there and try to get ahold of the background check person....

Exactly what happen to me. Once the background check was complete I was offered a class. If you haven't received the rejection email you're still in the hunt. Good Luck!!!

I agree, former employers have drug their feet in the past or have gone out of business.

Next time you call or talk to her just ask if there is something you could help with that might be hanging up the process. Nicely, and don't push if she says no.

I think it is a good sign that they are holding on to it. If it was something obvious they would have chucked it right away.

Good Luck!

This place rocks!

Latest resources

Back