Netjets Dallas or Seattle

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
GV and Pagan:

Sounds like one of you had some "company" experience in Central America, eh?? You Virginia farm boys need to duke it out else where.

BTW GV, most of us with any hint about the situation agree whole-heartedly with your postion.

Now about Seattle and Dallas, my vote is with the least humidity and the best beef. I am not a fan of most chain joints but the Saltgrass Steakhouse has one of the best NY strips around. Go with the beef for God's sake!!!!!!

O.K, back on topic. If you're on the company nickel and like Southwestern food, Star Canyon (Southeastern Dallas) and the Mansion on Turtle Creek (by the American Airlines Center) are both purty good.

GV

Having lived in both I’ll say this…

If you want a cheap house move to Dallas Fort Worth. If you want a nice house move to the Seattle area.

Hogprint said:
Pagan said:

Did your brother or "all the soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan" volunteer or were they drafted?

If they don't know why they are there, then they have their heads buried in the sand or collectively up their arses.

or you might have your head buried up somebody's arse.........only fair given your suggestion

They know exactly why they are there. I reiterate, if they don't then they just don't want to know.

In light of todays events, I think it is GLARINGLY clear why we volunteer. These are attacks on WESTERN CIVILIZATION. If you could put down your worn copy of The Communist Manifesto, you might see clearly.

Your brother deserves nothing less. America thanks him for his service.

Last edited:
cosmotheassman said:
I'm not shy at naming my favorite restaraunts in Fort worth!!

Mexican: La Playa Maya
Steak: H3 Steakhouse
BBQ: Railhead
Seafood: Rockfish

You left out beer! The "Flying Saucer Lounge" in downtown Ft. Worth is a good watering hole. It's also next to some nice restaurants.
If you find yourself in Dallas and want to avoid the beautiful people, The "Old Monk" is a nice place for good beer.

I have family in Shelton and Olympia is definitly nice.If you to yahoo real estate you can find nice deals in that area.

Hogprint said:
They know exactly why they are there. I reiterate, if they don't then they just don't want to know.

In light of todays events, I think it is GLARINGLY clear why we volunteer. These are attacks on WESTERN CIVILIZATION. If you could put down your worn copy of The Communist Manifesto, you might see clearly.

Your brother deserves nothing less. America thanks him for his service.

Again, I am no more communist than I am a pure capitalist (both insidious to society). You're in the fantasy world of absolutes and black and whites. The real world consists of many shades of gray.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back