• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Netjets Dallas or Seattle

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Texas isn't bad for a third world country. Austin is great and San Antonio is ok. I just don't get why all the white people down there just let all the illegals walk across the border. Stop hunting armadillos and seal the border. School system is one of the worst in the nation unless you speak spanish. The Republicans like to hire all the illegals for their businesses. Heck somebody gives them all those jobs. The liberals don't create jobs so who the heck hires all of them? Heck you can't even order a dang big mac in english. Yo quiero uno mac grande por favor.

Last edited:
Texas!!!

Remington said:
Texas is definatly the best country in the world and if you dont like it, hit the road and pick up a big ole' bag of F^&k Ya'll on the way out.

LOL, truer words have never been spoken :D . I currently reside in Euless and fly out of ADS. Like most people have said, I would look more toward the Fort Worth side of town. The Grapevine/Colleyville/Southlake area is really nice and the traffic is definetly not as bad as Frisco. Good luck with your choice!

BornAgainPagan said:
actually Vietnam is doing quite well and they're still quite communist. Remember, we lost that war...or did you not get the memo?

Iraq better off? Tell that to the victims of "collateral damage". We'll see.

Oh yeah, North Korea is better off too. got it.

Viet Nam doing well.... How good would they be going if they had normal relations with the US?

Iraq.... yes better off. Its the influence of the foreign terrorists that are hurting them now.

North Korea. Great example. look at South Korea. Thats how they would be prospering if they would just see the light.

I got a question for you. If we suck so much... tell me where its better. Then move there.

El Chupacabra said:
Viet Nam doing well.... How good would they be going if they had normal relations with the US?

Iraq.... yes better off. Its the influence of the foreign terrorists that are hurting them now.

North Korea. Great example. look at South Korea. Thats how they would be prospering if they would just see the light.

I got a question for you. If we suck so much... tell me where its better. Then move there.

When did I say that "we suck"? Why don't you move to where citizens don't scrutinize the actions of our gov't?

BornAgainPagan said:
Oh yeah, the School of the Americas was good for Central America? Ha! It was good for the wealthy ruling class and the gentlemen that assasinated the loud mouth Archbishop Romero (yes, trained at SA), and the Contra death squads (trained @ SA). Yeah right, the S.A. has a golden halo around its' head.

The mission of the School of the Americas was to provide doctrinally sound relevant military education and training to the nations of Latin America while promoting democratic values and respect for human rights, and fostering cooperation among the multinational military forces. Even if your claim that the person who terminated Archbishop Romero had attended SOA was valid, it would be like proclaiming USC is evil because O.J. went there.

BornAgainPagan said:
Of course the US bases in Honduras are legal. However, the direct support of their military to cross the so called borders to fight the FMLN and Sandinistas was completely illegal. That has been well documented after documents were declassified in the early 90's...or did you conveniently forget that too?

I suspect that by "illegal" you mean not authorized by Congress. It is not the purview of the US Congress to dictate the actions of the Honduran military.

BornAgainPagan said:
The war in Central America having anything to do with communism is quite the sophomoric view. It was about resources and trade hands down. Of course the right wing would like you to believe otherwise.

It is a typical tactic of the left to try to assign an economic motive to every altruistic action that they don't understand. They don't understand these actions because, in large part, they generally lead a life serving nothing larger than themselves and certainly wouldn't put themselves at risk for anything more dangerous than a caustic comment resulting from their rhetorical contribution to the cause which, they feel, is, "doing something." It's not.

The communist guerillas in Latin America are about nothing more than savagery, power, and control of the population. The people have clearly shown that they do not want to be controlled or victimized by the communists.

BornAgainPagan said:
If you take a moment to put down your Kool Aid and learn something about the history of Cornelius Vanderbilt and William Walker, you might understand.

If Vanderbilt has a legacy in the 21st Century, it's that he created a port system that allows these states to get their goods to market. But, oh wait! He was a capitalist and therefore inherently evil.

BornAgainPagan said:
The FMLN shot at you? Perhaps you shouldn't have been there.:rolleyes:

It's okay. I shot back somewhat more effectively.

It seems that if you have the strength of the beliefs you profess here, we may have exchanged a few rounds as well when you were acting as a dupe of the Sandinista's, the FMLN, Sendero Rojas or Sendero Luminoso. Or are did you just back them with your mouth?

I just saw where one of your colleagues, Lori Berenson, is going to be released from prison in Peru in 2015. The Peruvians don't like communist sympathizers either.

BornAgainPagan said:
It is quite apprent that your original question was loaded and was bait so that you can regurgitate your drivel.

No, your asinine tag line denigrating our nation by implication angered me not withstanding the fact that I've lost friends who died fighting communists in El Salvador, Nicaragua and Peru. These were good guys training and working with and along side the indigenous people. Your assertion that they died trying to create a market for Coke is insulting to their memory and to me personally.

BornAgainPagan said:
My views are based on the study of Central American history as well as first hand interaction with the working people of Central America. Please understand if I put more stock in their word as opposed to the empty words of a brainwashed imperialist idealogue.

I'm not smart enough to be an imperialist ideologue (Maoist as well as Marxian dialectic, impressive), just barely smart enough to perform my military mission, but we were just competent enough to capture Abimael Guzman where he was hiding in a little house on the outskirts of Lima and give him to Alberto Fujimora. And my succesors are just smart enough to insure that there are free elections in every Latin American country where we have a presence.

GV

~

Last edited:
Ummmmm?????

So Pagan,

You know all this stuff cause you read books and watch TV?

How many of these places are you talking about have you been too?

Just wondering?

I didn't hear any commentary on Bosnia?

The way I saw it, them Iraqi kids were liking clean water and going to school.

Collateral damage? Thats when we bomb something by misake right?

Well, what is it called when the insurgents blow up a bunch of civillians?

I wasn't keeping count, but it really seems that they were way ahead of us in that department.

I was more in the lane where GV was.

I agree with his point of view as well, but I'm glad that you are free to promote your point of view.

GVFlyer said:
The mission of the School of the Americas was to provide doctrinally sound relevant military education and training to the nations of Latin America while promoting democratic values and respect for human rights, and fostering cooperation among the multinational military forces. Even if your claim that the person who terminated Archbishop Romero had attended SOA was valid, it would be like proclaiming USC is evil because O.J. went there.

sounds just like the ad, ostensibly nice and neat

I suspect that by "illegal" you mean not authorized by Congress. It is not the purview of the US Congress to dictate the actions of the Honduran military.

as far as we know, we're okay since we don't really "know about" nor do we dictate the actions of their military (while nudging each other in the ribs)

It is a typical tactic of the left to try to assign an economic motive to every altruistic action that they don't understand. They don't understand these actions because, in large part, they generally lead a life serving nothing larger than themselves and certainly wouldn't put themselves at risk for anything more dangerous than a caustic comment resulting from their rhetorical contribution to the cause which, they feel, is, "doing something." It's not.

The communist guerillas in Latin America are about nothing more than savagery, power, and control of the population. The people have clearly shown that they do not want to be controlled or victimized by the communists.

Loaded and incorrect statement. Dissidents (yes, even the unarmed ones) were victimized by US funded and trained Contra death squads. Many of which trained at, guess where? School of the Americas!

Why did the Sandinistas (so-called communists) maintain the majority in the legislature, judiciary and military in the 90's?

If Vanderbilt has a legacy in the 21st Century, it's that he created a port system that allows these states to get their goods to market. But, oh wait! He was a capitalist and therefore inherently evil.

You can filter and edit the history of Vanderbilt to fit your agenda all you want. Sterilizing it doesn't change history.

I too am a capitalist so why would I think that capitalism is inherently evil. Laissez faire capitalism evil? Definitely. Just like communism in its' extreme form. I just believe in well regulated capitalism...moreso than you..apparently;)

It's okay. I shot back somewhat more effectively.

It seems that if you have the strength of the beliefs you profess here, we may have exchanged a few rounds as well when you were acting as a dupe of the Sandinista's , the FMLM, Sendero Rojas or Sendero Luminoso. Or are did you just back them with your mouth?

I just saw where one of your colleagues, Lori Berenson, is going to be released from prison in Peru in 2015.

Never picked up a fire arm (not even a box of ammo) while living there and I don't know Lori. Did I even hint at being in Peru? (you sure do like baseless assumptions) (in case it wasn't a typo, that is FMLN)

I think that you were duped by your Commander and Chief.

No, your asinine tag line denigrating our nation by implication angered me not withstanding the fact that I've lost friends who died fighting communists in El Salvador, Nicaragua and Peru. These were good guys training and working with and along side the indigenous people. Your assertion that they died trying to create a market for Coke is insulting to their memory and to me personally

My tag line is simply a direct quote with which I agree due to my experiences.

I too lost a friends, good guys, that were indigenous people, that died fighting the Contras. Sorry about your buddies but, them not knowing the real reasons for their occupation in C. America wasn't their fault. Reference all of the soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan that openly state not knowing why they're there or feel their presence is not justified....my brother included.

I'm not smart enough to be an imperialist ideologue (Maoist as well as Marxian dialectic, impressive), just barely smart enough to perform my military mission, but we were just competent enough to capture Abimael Guzman where he was hiding in a little house on the outskirts of Lima and give him to Alberto Fujimora. And my succesors are just smart enough to insure that there are free elections in every Latin American country where we have a presence.

Au contraire. I think you are more than smart enough to know your ideology.

I'm not convinced that all of the progress comes from your successors.

Last edited:
Pagan said:

Reference all of the soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan that openly state not knowing why they're there or feel their presence is not justified....my brother included.

Did your brother or "all the soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan" volunteer or were they drafted?

If they don't know why they are there, then they have their heads buried in the sand or collectively up their arses.

I gotta admit I questioned just about everything the Clintonistas did.

Collateral damage.... Libs don't worry about the millions killed in abortion mills every year. And our Rich Uncle donates millions to promote it.

Latest resources

Back