• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Netjets Dallas or Seattle

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
One thing you have to realize about Dallas. It is full of $35,000 a year millionaires. People put themselves in debt just to appear as though they have money. The highest concentration of these people live in Frisco. And let me tell you, Frisco is NOT all that great. What does Frisco have that Southlake doesn't? People move to Frisco to say, "I live in Frisco". That's it because trust me, there is nothing spectacular about it..

So what areas are nice? We would like to stay in the $160-170s. Property taxes are so high! Are utilities bad? We really aren't looking to pretend that we have money that we don't!

How about Grand Prarie?

Last edited:
Traffic Traffic Traffic!!!

John B.,

As I said, the worst part is the drive and the airline.

Grand Prairie is on the south side of town.

Myself and the other posters were giving you locations that would lessen the chances of getting whacked in the meat grinder!!!!!

I have Flexjet and Netjets buddies that live in the area's described above.

Hey John, what fleets did you get?

If you are willing to drive and hour or so south, Olympia and the surounding areas are nice and alot cheaper cost of liveing.

I personally would live in tarrant county. Something else you might want to consider is up near Alliance airport. Lots of new housing going on off 170. I agree with semore--we're giving you non traffic zones to live in. Frisco is a freagin nightmare with traffic.

Some Dude said:
Hmm, Why would Southwest moving to BFI help NJA crews with parking? I don't recall flying only on Southwest. If that was the case then all the pilots at NJA gatewayed at DAL would fly Southwest. Of, couse you can't fly very far out of DAL on Southwest. Look, Family Guy is the worst source for info on NJA unless you want misinformation.

The answer should be obvious dud. If Southwest moves to BFI then BFI could be the gateway instead of SEA. Last I checked Galvin in BFI had more parking than Signature in SEA. Also would save the time spent driving from SEA to BFI since most of our owner trips are out of BFI.

If you move to Dallas I hop eyou enjoy driving....Everything is so damned far away it sux for those of us that hate to waste time in a car...And Yes I lived there for 20 years and still visit relatives that can't seem to see anyhting outside of Dallas or Tarrant counties...

As for Seattle. I live downtown. Everything is within a 30 minute walk. Today I rode my bicycle 60 miles around Lake Washington with a group of 30 folks on great roads with great scenery in 75 degree weather.

On second thought the weather here is horrible. Rains all the time. Nevedr see the sun. You better move to Dallas

ghostrider64 said:
On second thought the weather here is horrible. Rains all the time. Nevedr see the sun. You better move to Dallas

I also like Seattle, but your weather analysis is more accurate than you know. When I was stationed in Germany, during block training they would point out that from an aviation standpoint SEA had the worst weather in the US, but it was better than the best weather in Germany. I guess it's all relative...

GV

Latest resources

Back