• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Netjets crew email.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Given the current environment, it is entirely possible that receiving an email from an outsider on the company device could be construed by our management as in inappropriate use of said device and the employee disciplined.

No, I'm not kidding.

However, if you want Joe Smith disciplined, you might just try first initial-last [email protected].

As in:

[email protected]

Personally, I think the company might overlook a "casual" outside email....especially if you mentioned you were interested in buying several shares at NetJets.

Thanks guys.....sorry to hear things are strained over there. Best of luck.

Strained.... that's one way to put it.

I'd love to help but I'm busy analyzing my company cell phone bill for the month.

Not kidding about that either.

Given the current environment, it is entirely possible that receiving an email from an outsider on the company device could be construed by our management as in inappropriate use of said device and the employee disciplined.

No, I'm not kidding.

Funny you should mention that. I have been wondering. My wife emails me some, and I have asked her to cease and desist for that reason.

I don't use the company phone or ipad for ANYTHING not DIRECTLY related to performing my job.

Our former CP doesn't have a personal phone and conducts all kinds of personal business on the iphone. I think he's out of his mind.

I don't use the company phone or ipad for ANYTHING not DIRECTLY related to performing my job.

Our former CP doesn't have a personal phone and conducts all kinds of personal business on the iphone. I think he's out of his mind.

Funny how the rules don't apply evenly across the crews. Flew with a former CP of one the fleets that did the same thing AND on the planes WiFi to boot!

Latest resources

Back