NetJets Contract Status

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Stump

I apologize if this question has been asked and answered, but I can't find any mention of it. What is the latest status (or rumor) on the Net Jets contract negotiations? Thanks.

Stump

It has been asked, but not really answered because the mec is very tight liped about it. We dont really have any solid info on whats going to happen.

I dont believe any of the rumors, i will believe it when i see it and read it for myself.

1900cpt

I think it is best if we don't release any "rumors" until this contract is signed!!! If you want the inside info, join the Teamsters!!! LOL

gump

Gump, your comment about joining the Teamsters was intended to be a joke although it couldnt be closer to the truth. Too many people are of the mindset that once the contract is settled they will come to work for us. What they dont understand is that there are a ton of good people that have already applied so once the contract is settled and we are making what we expect to be making it will be way too late.
Before all of you blast me I know the application process is slow and tedious. The one thing I can say is that those of you who have already applied are doing it at the right time. You have realized NetJets is a great job with a great future.
Best of luck.

Actually my Brother, it wasn't meant as a joke!! Like all the NJI, Flight Options, and others who are asking about our contract; join in on the brotherhood if you want the rewards!!!!! LMAO

gump

Humbly Disagree

Not to offend anyone but I have to ask.... exactly what rewards are you speaking of? Join the Teamsters to pay dues and make less money then your counterparts at other fractionals? Better yet make less money then an FO at other fractionals as a Captain at EJ? I have ran into many, many... did I mention many? EJ pilots on the road that are very unhappy with the representation they are recieving.

So please not to offend anyone out in Net land but I have to pipe up when I hear a statement about the Teamsters and their representation.

Ok... go ahead flame me

And of course I still can't spell!

that would be..

in about what a few years? Then you'll tell us that you'll get back pay for all of the time it's taking to settle.

Hello..Mcfly, it's the teamsters!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back