NetJets contract question

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

nwbusdrvr

does anyone know if the moving provisions that are included in the old and new contract apply to a new hire?

Last edited:
Another one.

Since the "gateways" are going away, and only certain cities are available, does the interviewer know what cities they are hiring to, or do you get to bid on them in class, or are they just assigned when you show up?

Can they be changed? Rebid? How long does this take?

HalinTexas said:
Another one.

Since the "gateways" are going away, and only certain cities are available, does the interviewer know what cities they are hiring to, or do you get to bid on them in class, or are they just assigned when you show up?

Can they be changed? Rebid? How long does this take?

The TA says the following:
"New hire Crewmembers must be informed no later than the official offer of employment which Domicile the Company will require each new hire to report for duty prior to employment."

I don't know if they'll discuss it during the interview or if they'll actually work with a new-hire to find a mutually-acceptable domicile assignment.

There is provision for re-assigning domiciles but it seems that would only happen if a current domicile is closed. As for re-bidding, there is no metion of that. HBA pilots can change their designated airport on a quarterly basis - Jan, Apr, Jul and Oct. But I don't see anything that allows a new-hire assigned to a domicile to change domiciles.

In my interview last week i was told that the moving provisions would apply to a new hire as long as they were moving to whatever their new domicle is. Not that anyone would want to live in any of those cities.

Twotter76 said:
In my interview last week i was told that the moving provisions would apply to a new hire as long as they were moving to whatever their new domicle is. Not that anyone would want to live in any of those cities.

Ouch, Twotter - there is a pretty big group of NJA pilots that live in and around the CMH area. You might want to be careful mentioning your viewpoint to some of the instructors... :D

no CMH does suck.

Latest resources

Back