NetJets classes for November?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Grizz,

Love the new avatar. I don 't know when this volcano gonna blow but it will if you reject this TA.

Boat Drinks

JP-

Earliest possible date - shortly after ratification. Latest possible date - early February. Either way, it's almost over. Good thing too - my wife is moving my crap out onto the front lawn. :laugh:

Gut -

That was my avatar for years. I just adopted the Grizzly when the fight started getting a little more heated. Now that things are settling down, I'm back to being an over 40 victim of fate.

I am so glad that Grizz is back to thinking about the other Buffett.

We are standing down from Defcon Bear to Defcon Parrot!

AirBear8 said:
The new TA gets rid of seat locks for F/O's upgrading to Captain. You could be on the property for just a few months and take a Captain's bid to another aircraft.

AirBear

The Seat locks went away years ago per the cmpany's desires. I believe we got the gateway system in exchange. Prior to all of that it was CMH, CMH or CMH the pilots had as domicile choices. If you look in the current CBA in LOU section there may be some language to the seatlocks going away.

Equipment locks were and still are in effect though.

gutshotdraw said:
Grizz,

After looking over the TA summary and the NJA/NJI side agreement pretty closely, it appears 1108 got most of what they wanted.

....Will your membership actually pull the plug on this deal and try again? I can't help but feel that would be a bad idea for all concerned.

Sounds like you have seen some of the details care to share with the rest of us clueless mushrooms?

Latest resources

Back