• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Netjets - Citation X or Falcon ?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Griz is right -- but remember, it is usually not intentionally to mess with anyone. Any dynamically changing situation, by definition, just keeps changing. Many times, it may start with me if I have a flight for the evening and cancel it in the morning. The changes snow ball from there.

To use a sports analogy, even though it is just an hour later, can a football coach set his plans, plays and player staffing for the 3rd quarter at 1:00. While there may be a plan, odds are it will not see the light of day as the way the game develops forces a change of strategy.

Fly safe.

nwbusdrvr said:
flyfish,
Unfortunately the class starting today was full, which was the last one before the 21st. So I've got to figure out how this is all going to work. looks like after Jan 1st will be my best bet, since I'll have a "little more free time".

WOW!

Welcome aboard!

You guys will forever be known as the "Golden Class". The last class hired before ratification. You'll have all the benefits like those of us who have fought for years, minus seniority, and be able to enjoy HBA.

The million dollar question is, how will the classes hired after you view the "Golden Class"?

Congrats! You guys just pulled "7 7 7".

Look forward to flying with you all.

PUCKFA18 said:
nwbusdrvr,

I'm a new hire from Nov 7th class. Get Falcon out of your mind. It will not happen for a new hire for quite some time. I was offered the X, but turned it down because it is the major WORKHORSE of the fleet. The only other A/C being offered to new hires for the near future is the ULTRA. T
My two cents

Please don't tell me that you chose the Ultra over the X!!!! As someone who flew them both here, I can say that if you did, you will be kicking yourself for a loooong time. The X does work hard. But so does the Ultra, the Excel and most fleets.

If you have a choice between the Falcon and X, take the Falcon. Easy choice. You won't regret it.

hydrarkt said:
If you have a choice between the Falcon and X, take the Falcon. Easy choice. You won't regret it.

You'll never fly Brintey in anything but the Falcon! Oh joy....

Dec 5th class

I just got back from the interview today and I hope to hear something tomorrow. For the Dec 5th class there were only Falcon 2000 and Citation X to offer. After what I have read I think If I have a choice it will be the Falcon. I should know if I have a job with them by tomorrow.

BrnJetFuel said:
WOW!

You guys will forever be known as the "Golden Class".

You have all been knighted by BurnJetFuel the "King of the Ruby Encrusted Golden Boy Land." It is only he that may bestow such an honor... If you all only knew.

Latest resources

Back