Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Raskal

big member, little pay
Ok, I was in LAN the other day and noticed a NJA crew in the usual uniform, including the ties only a mother could love, preflighting a Cessna 310, the tail being something, somethin 11QS. It was really early, so it didn't click at first, but then I happend to notice the two NJA mechanics next to me. Being the incredibly social animal I am, I inquired as to what the hell was that. The mech said that the 310 is used to fly the mechs around. Naturally, I have a couple of questions:

1. Don't you guys like your mechanics?

2. The crew; did they get the 310 offer after the previous interview group got all the 800XP-C slots?

3. Is the 310 duty a rotation or is it like when you were a kid and got sent to your room for being a bad boy? ;)

4. What's the upgrade time on that bad boy? :D

The plane actually looked like it was pretty nice, but seriously, do you guys have a bunch of these or is this just for that area of the country?

What area of the country was this? We have 310s that may be available for this type of work.

Nja?

Raskal said:
including the ties only a mother could loveQUOTE]

You sure it was a NJA crew? Going by the description it had to be those horrible ties the FLOPS guys (Designed by a mother, btw) wear.

Had an extra one when I quit, burned it in a fire to prevent another soul from having to endure that torture ;).

Jetsi

Jetsi said:
Raskal said:
including the ties only a mother could loveQUOTE]

You sure it was a NJA crew? Going by the description it had to be those horrible ties the FLOPS guys (Designed by a mother, btw) wear.

We don't have those horrid ties anymore....now we just have terrible(a step down from horrid) ties. Actually, those ties were designed by the wife....not the mother. Either way, they were BAD!

I know we own a 310 with the tail N310QS... it was used to move crews around as a cheaper alternitive to the airlines, but no more. NJI owns it and this was, i guess a 'conflict of interest'... It's mostly used for flight training now...

They used to try and fly us around in a 310. Only problem is doesn't matter how many pilots shuttle pilots it had in it the single engine climb was non existent.

It wasn't a conflict of interest just a POS.

It's the only one out there. Used by the flight school to build flightime.

Diesel said:
It wasn't a conflict of interest just a POS.

It's the only one out there. Used by the flight school to build flightime.

NetJets has a flight school?

During my interview they said the company has a flight school for family members to learn to fly. That was the 310 your refering to.

Latest resources

Back