Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

ROTOR TRASH

I just received a NetJets Application

I am not trying to start lots of speculation here, but I just received an application from NetJets yesterday after putting my resume on file with them in DAL last weekend. Does this mean they plan to hire? Other threads claim that NetJets is not taking any applications for the rest of 2003. It used to be difficult to get an application in the recent past unless you knew a pilot there. I am inclined to be an optimist about this. Has anyone else received an application recently, or am I just lucky?

Are my chances of getting an interview any greater if a NetJets pilot walks my application in?

Thanks in advance for the replies.

ROTOR TRASH

Last edited:
If you received an application, that's a very good sign. They are quite stingy about sending them out these days. Get the app in asap. Accompany it with (or send in later) a letter of rec from a NJ pilot. It's a waiting game right now. It could take a year. Almost everyone in my new hire class had started the process 10-12 mos prior to starting class. Indications from the company are that NJ will hire 200 in 2003.

So, yes be optimistic (and patient too).

Good luck.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back