• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Netjets Application Pool?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
And in 5 months, I'll bet he gets an interview. They've got a flood of apps right now with pilots trying to get in before Nov 21st. My bet is that it will slow down a bit after folks realize they'll either have to live or commute to TEB, CMH, PBI, DAL or LAX.

flyfish said:
Nop cross training whatsoever, treated as completely different fleets. 5 week ground school of which 4 is just avionics. They are even on a higher pay level (per the TA) than the 2000 classic. The same pay level as the G450/550. I guess due to more int'l flying. I understand close to 30 orders.

Certainly would be a nice surprise to be hired into the new Falcon vs. the Ultra or Beechjet unless you hate longhaul flying...

Heavy Set said:
Certainly would be a nice surprise to be hired into the new Falcon vs. the Ultra or Beechjet unless you hate longhaul flying...

Possible, but only two on line so far. We will be taking more deliveries this year and more next, and no one within the company will bid an FO seat with bypass pay going away. Good luck. I will say that long haul can get old. Not too bad when you get a mix of schedules with short hops one day and a long one the next. And in the Falcon you can at least stand up if you're less than 6'2".

Rumor has it(just a rumor) that there will be no more 2000easy's on the property.

I'm curious what everyone's reason is to jump on the NJA band wagon now? You guys coming here now will be waiting a long long long time before you hold a capt slot. The new FO scale is lower than the old Capt scale, which was barely livable.

I guess if you live in fargo it's a livable wage but you have to make it here before 12 Nov or you will be assigned a domicile.

It looks like Netjets is getting a flood of applications from people trying to get in before the the T.A. is signed. It will be interesting to see what percentage of people actually show up for the interview after the homebasing system becomes unavailable.

I just got hired and I have very little PIC time. I have been flying as FO on a CRJ for the last two years and didn't have any trouble getting an interview. However the group that I interviewed in was very experinced. Two retired Delta Captains, one NWA FO, one ATA FO, two IDE downgraded Captains, and 2 135 guys (both Captains) and me.

Latest resources

Back