NETJETS application -- info?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

hotwing

Dear fellow aviators -- I have an application that was sent to me from the crew resources division at NetJets and I was told by them to send it to them at the end of January 2003. I am in the middle of this application and have some questions.

First, what are my chances of getting an interview or even better, getting hired? I have just under 3000 hours with about 700 + or - hours of multi. I have a citation 650 type rating and have been flying corp and 135 for the last 6.5 months -- some charter for NJA and Options. I have always wanted to work for NETJETS and have been trying to get there from the start. I have help from a great pilot / friend at NETJETS that is pointing me in the right direction, but I have a lot of questions -- especially with all of the guys / girls out there with a lot more time than I have. The only difference is that I have always wanted to be at NETJETS and have been trying for a while. I tried back in the early summer of last year and was turned down and got the letter, but since then, I have earned a type and have been flying better equipment. (all of which I was told to do in order to get a chance with NJA)

Can anyone tell me what you honestly think about my chances there at NJA? I really want to call NJA home and would love the chance to move back to Dallas.

Your info and pointers will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks.

Well, I was hired at NJA with time similar to yours but no type. This was in Feb of 2000, however.

I'd never get in now.

If the app can't be turned in till Jan 03, that ought to tell you something right there. At least by then you'll have more time in the 650.

Sounds like you are geting good experience at your job now, so count your blessings. Many guys are out on the street.

Good luck,

Toploader

Thanks for your reply. I sure want to be on that team! You guys have a great company! Again, thanks!

There are several recent threads addressing this issue.
Hiring slowed down. Officially predicting 200 new hires for '03. If you have the packet, you are a lucky person. Make sure turn it in as directed, complete and immaculate. Don't sweat the low time. They don't hire only furloughed pilots with high time. NJA also needs people for the long haul.
Good luck! See you here.

Latest resources

Back